Speculation on changes vs Dogs

Saad is a risk if he has a tight hamstring. Tear it now and it might be curtains for the year.
Depending on fitness the below 3 changes might be necessary.
McNeice for Saad
Heppell/Myers for Parish
McKernan for Francis

1 Like

Jokā€™s 2 games back from injury, and from all reports was pretty poor the first one, DJ gave him a pretty big whack in his post match review.

I canā€™t see it happening.

Now that itā€™s settled that Hooker is a defender, is this the new positional debate:

Myers - ruck or VFL?

2 Likes

These are all really inappropriate ways of spelling ā€œDarren Bewickā€

1 Like

Do we have anyone other than McNiece to bring in?

2 Likes

Ohhh!!! letā€™s not talk about injections. You know what happened the last time injections went around.!!!

As a small defender I donā€™t think so. His form in the VFL has been pretty solid.

The stats say he had 4 hitouts last weekend, donā€™t they?

I mean I know Clarke is bad but if people are upset about clearance domination, I donā€™t think Jok is the answer just yet.

Back Clarke in. 100% guarantee he plays a blinder this weekend or your money back.

1 Like

If you read Match Day threads, which I have the poor judgement to do at times, you would think that a piece of pocket fluff is more useful than McNiece.

He is decent, not great, but is starting to use his left leg more and more at senior level.

1 Like

The Previous week
Jok had 25 hit outs
Hartley 15 Hit outs

Named in Bests again this week

Take it all back then, BRING HIM IN*

I was seriously confused wondering why everyone wanted him.

*to ruck with my man Clarke

look like a vacancy will be created with Guelfā€™s injured knee. Done at training yesterday

God damn it.

Ham is injured also.

Langford to wing?

Donā€™t have too much left bar Jake Long

ā€¦ or playing McNeice and moving McKenna

Facebook saying Guelfiā€™s injury is season ending.

So we have nothing left thenā€¦

1 Like

Look, thatā€™s needlessly harsh on my behalf. I wouldā€™ve loved nothing more than seeing this guy make it, but heā€™s had 4 years to bang the door down and show heā€™s an AFL-standard footballer, and heā€™s sadly just not.

Youā€™ve run a few exit interviews havenā€™t you

Iā€™ll assume Ridley is also injured as Iā€™ve not seen him mentioned much?

Did Ham reinjure himself?
I know he had a cut knee 2 weeks ago, but played on Saturday and havenā€™t seen any mention of more.
Unlike Mynott