Spuds to Studs: New listed players

Muscles is probably better than Howlett. Play him

Would this add insult to injury re: top ups?

Andrew Carrazzo
David Ellard
Tom Fields
Cameron Giles
Nick Holman
Blaine Johnson
Fraser Russell
Brad Walsh
Robbie Warnock
Matthew Watson

Is dempsey out? Havent seen his name on the list of suspended players.

Lake for a season is a good idea.
Maybe Hale too.

I would be going for 4 - 5 aboriginal kids just for fun.

Some recently retired/delisted options
Adcock
Warnock
M.Watson
James Kelly
Stokes
Gorringe
Raines
Addison
Jamar
CNewman
Pettered
Ray
Schneider
A.Goodes
R.Shaw
B.Goodes
J.Grant

I don’t know enough state leaguers to mention.

Isn’t J Grant at Gold Coast now?

We should choose a couple of older guys as future coaching option who can be player -coaches this year.

We should trade a first round pick for jake Carlisle

Lolllllllllll

Hooker - Brown
Hurley - Hartley
Hibberd - Ashby
Watson - Bird
Heppell - Parish
Hocking - Kommer
TBell - Leuy
Stanton - Laverde
Myers - Langford
Colyer - Edwards
Pears - Francis

It will be interesting to see how many top up players we are allowed and what conditions etc etc.

Isn't J Grant at Gold Coast now?

Could be, I wasn’t sure.

I wouldn’t mind seeing NOB get another go at it. He was reasonable at the back end of last year and maybe stiff to be delisted. In the circumstances he’d at least do a job for us in the guts.

Hardingham.
He's on the banned list too. How about Wosha get Ben Cousins to play just to stick it up their buttholes!
I don't think we should play top up players ahead of younger guys on the list. Use this year to find out exactly where guys like Gleeson, Ashby, Hams, Zerrett, Jerrett, Langford, Laverde, Parish and Francis can offer.

Strong possibility that 14-15 of the guys that suit up in the best 22 this year could form the backbone of our next flag tilt. Hopefully they can come together and then we get Heppell, Hurley and Hooker back next year to compliment the side.

There is no way this year is going to be pleasant but we have to use the time wisely with our youth players rather than get old guys in the hope of not getting slaughtered. Top up players for need/relief positions only.

Yep, I think the best thing to come out of this year will be the games/experience that we otherwise wouldn’t have gotten into our young players.

Worsfold will be able to mould them as he sees fit with no pressure and we will be able to experiment with them in different roles. It might turn out some of our kids who would have been selected on a flank for 10 games in 2015 turn out to be good inside mids.

Top up players should only be used to rest our kids and top-up if injuries occur. If we have 10 blokes running around each game that won’t be on our list in 2017 we will have missed a golden opportunity.

Adcock picked up by the Bulldogs I thought?

And AFAIK Dempsey not included in the 12

I don't think we should play top up players ahead of younger guys on the list. Use this year to find out exactly where guys like Gleeson, Ashby, Hams, Zerrett, Jerrett, Langford, Laverde, Parish and Francis can offer.

Strong possibility that 14-15 of the guys that suit up in the best 22 this year could form the backbone of our next flag tilt. Hopefully they can come together and then we get Heppell, Hurley and Hooker back next year to compliment the side.

There is no way this year is going to be pleasant but we have to use the time wisely with our youth players rather than get old guys in the hope of not getting slaughtered. Top up players for need/relief positions only.

Yep, I think the best thing to come out of this year will be the games/experience that we otherwise wouldn’t have gotten into our young players.

Worsfold will be able to mould them as he sees fit with no pressure and we will be able to experiment with them in different roles. It might turn out some of our kids who would have been selected on a flank for 10 games in 2015 turn out to be good inside mids.

Top up players should only be used to rest our kids and top-up if injuries occur. If we have 10 blokes running around each game that won’t be on our list in 2017 we will have missed a golden opportunity.

Unless we can get a couple of player coaches. I wish Stevie J had of retired, we could be coaxing him as a player coach. James Kelly is the one I want. Get him to be the on field mid coach!

We should just go full 'tard on this.

Ben Cousins
Jason Akermanis
Brendan Fevola
Campbell Brown
Both of the Roccas
Brock McLean
Liam Jurrah
Richard Tambling
Relton Roberts

Juddy. Make it happen woosha

Would this add insult to injury re: top ups?

Andrew Carrazzo
David Ellard
Tom Fields
Cameron Giles
Nick Holman
Blaine Johnson
Fraser Russell
Brad Walsh
Robbie Warnock
Matthew Watson

/spews

The silence from the AFL, Club, Players is deafening. I don’t think anybody expect the full 2 years!

Brian Lake? Still played at a high standard this year.

I would be shocked if we didn’t take Lake. Would be re-united with ■■■■-dawg in the EFC Super fund.

I’d be looking at Lake, Crowley, Hale & Shaw of the AFL retirees.