Ridley Zerk Kelly
Redman Lav McGrath
Martin Setterfield Durham
Langford Jones Tippa
Voss 2MP Menzie

Draper Parish Merrett

Bench from: Perkins Caldwell Shiel Snelling Massimo ADavey Hind Weideman

3 Likes

Decent looking line-up, but rather keep Tippa on limited minutes off the IC and Perkins starts. Fair call for Jones to be given his chance at CHF this time.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Ed sheeran, like the saints did yesty

*dambuster beat me to it!

1 Like

Parking at your place then. (Oh! 5 mins; walking or driving?)

I guess Brahton is only just down the road a bit.

Terry Cahill use to be the Principal of a school that my daughter has just started at here in Cranbourne. Think he only retired a year or two ago now. During or just after the pandemic he decided he’d had enough. Think he moved to QLD to spend more time with family up there!?

2 Likes

Does anyone know if there will be a stream?

Very unlikely

If we’re lucky, they might chuck the highlights onto the EFC website. I wouldn’t hold my breath, though.

1 Like

My head agrees but my heart reeeeally wants to see Anthony Munkara.

4 Likes

The thing I remember most about Cahill was that he was a died in the wool Geelong supporter, and owned up to barracking for the Cats in the main game after he’d played in the two against them for us

Will keep an eye out for you hambo, I’m planning to head down as well.
Weather 22C and cloudy, moderate southerly wind - pretty much perfect footy weather. Should be a better looking affair than the GC game.

1 Like

Put your heart on hold for 12 months. Although l am hopeful he tears it up in the twos and gets a cameo later in the season. Hopeful but it isn’t likely to happen.

4 Likes

Langford would have to be a doubtful starter?
I’d like to see Wanganeen, at least for the second half.
The more exposure he gets to the higher level the better. I think he has it.

Brahton, The Hamptons, or Sandy, take your pick. Only 5 minutes drive from the Moorabbin ground. A veritable nest of Saints supporters in those burbs

1 Like

Poor eyesight. I get a better impression of the game watching the play on TV though their zoom lenses TBH.

1 Like

Is this game ticketed? Or do we just show up?

It’s free, no ticketing, just wander in.
Note that you can’t park at RSEA Park and there’s not much parking in the surrounding streets.

4 Likes