St Kilda vs Essendon Practice Match 4:10pm Friday 3rd March 2023

Remember that game… Jezza was CC of them back then ffs. For us Crackers Keenan, Merv and Heard played really well iirc and totally agree we should’ve won that. Carmen’s head butt pretty well put him out of the game Saints with Barker, Roberts, Greene and co were a bit of a glamour side back then.

1 Like

i was at both the carman and the neagle/ sidebottom games.I was so close to the Carman one that me and my StKilda loving mate are directly on camera !
Carman was reported for hitting sidebottom and head butting Carberry but he actually gave Carberry a brilliant look away backhander in the gob as well!

5 Likes

…Huh???

This won’t end well. :man_facepalming:

Oh boy.

you could get arrested and gaoled for a post like that in 2023

1 Like

There’s no post here. Here there’s no post, alright? Post no, Robbo?

Robbo: No post.

1 Like

It happened right in front of me as well, but l was about 10 m back off the fence, although l had a clear view of the incident. Carberry contributed to the incident, he had no business rushing and chesting Carman.

4 Likes

To anyone concerned by my earlier (now deleted) post, I was mocking the rampant homophobia of the 70s and my own homophobia as a high school kid at the time. I’m fine with the mods deleting it, the tone might not have come across as I intended!

5 Likes

It’s hard to get facetiousness across right on the internet.

3 Likes

Will we have AFL match quality video from Kayo, or the ■■■■ poor video we got for the Suns game ?
I live 5 minutes drive from the ground, if its like the Suns video, I will go to the ground and watch it. But I guess it will mainly be Sainters there.

Will be good for the boys to get out there and kick the sheeran aound

8 Likes

Depends who’s phone they use this week

1 Like

I will endeavour to be louder than them combined.

1 Like

5 minutes away? cmon @chris_64 support the team, I know you love it. I’m coming with a mate 1 1/2 hrs away.

1 Like

Is there a VFL scratch match on too? Thought I read that somewhere.

10am Friday at the Hangar.

2 Likes

“That’s GOAL NUMBER 4 FOR PHILLIPOU!! …It’s early days Richo but gee this kid looks like he’s going to be a star”

“I like him JB!!! He’s got something about him”

“The talk down at St Kilda is that that young man COULD NOT have been more impressive since arriving at the club Richo”

“The Bombers were quite interested in him at the draft too JB”

15 Likes

Hands it to The Poo!!! FOR SAUSAGE NUMBER 5!!!