Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

Interesting time to making a film where the terrorists are the heroes.

I’m looking forward to rogue 1. I hope the studio doesn’t fark it going for 4 quadrant rubbish. Make a movie for me goddamnit

I had to google what 4 quadrant was, but after doing that I reckon you’re 100% wrong. If any movie should be 4 quadrant, Star Wars should be.

You see I can understand why you would say that, I really can. But after tfa I feel perfectly entitled to being a selfish ****.

That said, I’ve got about as much chance of Disney making me that kind of film as Richmond do of winning a flag next year

Getting excited for Rogue One. Next week! Newest trailer is very good.

Booked in for Monday the 19th night, at Imax.

I want to go see it, but i am worried they will burn me

I hope Ivan doesn’t go see it.

I couldn’t stand the ■■■■■■■■.

Booked in for Monday the 19th night, at Imax.
seeing it at Imax too, on the Sunday
I hope Ivan doesn't go see it.

why does Ivan hate Star Wars.

Also once the movie is released i will change the thread title so it says Rogue One spoilers, so don’t come in here if you haven’t seen it. As it will contain spoilers

Imax is awesome, i went to see the Dark Knight Rises at imax, was brilliant

Want: Actual real Darth Vader being awesome like should have been episodes two and three.
Don’t want: Baby Jabba.

Want: Actual real Darth Vader being awesome like should have been episodes two and three. Don't want: Baby Jabba.

Can’t imagine Vader on screen for any more than 30 seconds.

Want: Actual real Darth Vader being awesome like should have been episodes two and three. Don't want: Baby Jabba.

Can’t imagine Vader on screen for any more than 30 seconds.

But I WANT IT!!!

Even if he’s not on screen for that long I reckon Mendelson will absolutely kill it.

I’m looking forward to this, certainly more than I was tfa.

We’ll see.

I think my gripe with tfa is more broadly accepted today that it was then. At the time all and sundry hated me for a while there.

We’ll see.

I think my gripe with tfa is more broadly accepted today that it was then. At the time all and sundry hated me for a while there.

That’s not true. I still hate you.

JOKES

I think I am looking more forward to Episode VII than Rogue One. I was looking more forward to TFA than I was to Rogue One. That said I will probably go and see it on Thursday, I have never seen a Star Wars movie on its release day so that is something I am looking forward to.

We’ll see.

Haters gonna hate

Fair bit of buzz around for rogue one now. Kevin Smith saying it is up there with empire is a massive massive call… He liked tfa though.

Fair bit of buzz around for rogue one now. Kevin Smith saying it is up there with empire is a massive massive call...... He liked tfa though.

Sounds like he has good taste!

I’m going Friday night. Pumped.

Ok i have changed the thread title.The first showings of the film are at midnight tonight so i would recommend not coming in here from tonight if you havent seen the film.

Ok i have changed the thread title.The first showings of the film are at midnight tonight so i would recommend not coming in here from tonight if you havent seen the film.

Disappointed the misspelling of discussion was removed from the title