Star Wars stuff (spoilers)

how good was skarsgard?

1 Like

Very.

Another great ep.

I think there’s a second series? Would explain why it’s not looking ready to wrap up just yet.

there will be 2, then the guy running it is leaving disney/starwars

1 Like

Now that’s a weapon!

Torn after Andor.

It’s really drawn me in, so I’d almost rather have the series finish entirely, rather than wait until next season.

That being said. The last episode was great. Culmination of all the main protagonists in the one locations. With anything being possible.

I wonder what they edited out? As there was some very intense female to female ‘energy’, which never progressed. And then the final scene, it just looked like an alternate ending that wasn’t perfect. And it annoyed me way too much when he told them how to escape ‘fly low until you’re over the water’ but they didnt, they flew high straight away…

Still it’s been a great series. The sets, dialogue, landscapes, cast, storyline’s have all been top shelf.

Just another little subtle layer of the show, all the title themes are different, but combined are powerful.

1 Like
3 Likes

Looks good, but it is only a trailer.

1 Like

Appreciate its only a minute of footage but it looks the best of all the Disney Star Wars content so far.

Andor was visually awesome and a good show, Mando has good moments. Kenobi looked like it was filmed with the Bombers Saga budget in 2016.

4 Likes

Pretty much it.

Andor next season will be epic.

1 Like

just hoping andor saves star wars, cos mando this season is not it

Ridley coming back as Rey in new film

:sob:

I think Mando 3 is just preparation for The Bo Katan series

Don’t know how many people watched the Rebels cartoon, but they absolutely nailed the casting.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ahsoka, Sabine, Mary Winstead as Hera, Lars Mikkelsen as Grand Admiral Thrawn! David Tenant in the Star Wars Universe. Ezra is finally back! This is going to be lit

1 Like

Ahsoka

Dropping a 2 parter for the season premiere.

Today has been a great day, nice little ender with this.

1 Like

What time does it drop?

1 Like