Stevie J - Yay or Nay

Not for us.
If he had 4 or 5 years left in him, I’d take the gamble. But I think he’ll be gone from the game in two years time if not by the end of next season.

Look, I’d want to have the doctor look over him carefully, as I hear his ankle is permanently stuffed. He’s also going to Collingwood by all accounts as they think that he could be the missing link to help them finally get over the top of Brisbane next year. (although they also are worried about the ankle). Also questions on his attitude. Suspect he’ll be out of the league by about 2007.

Still a better option than Brad Green

Why the ■■■■ not. We are ■■■■■■ for years.

May as well have some fun til the kids grow up.

Recruit and develop thanks. Chapman had off field coaching and mentoring value. Love the J as a player but he is not a great infiuence. Was the player he was because of his team.

If we lost Carlisle I’d take jay Shultz on a two year deal to help Carlisle. No point for that if we don’t have a midfield though.

Still a better option than Brad Green

Banned

NWGFFO*

*Angels song

Damn! Disappointing gif.

At first I thought she was going to get 'em out.

about as disappointing as SJ would be

Damn! Disappointing gif.

We all were hoping

Why the ■■■■ not. We are ■■■■■■ for years.

May as well have some fun til the kids grow up.

You misspelt TIPPA.
Damn! Disappointing gif.

We all were hoping

one day… one day…

Not for us. If he had 4 or 5 years left in him, I'd take the gamble. But I think he'll be gone from the game in two years time if not by the end of next season.

He’s imo at the same point Chapman was 24 months ago, minus the dodgy hammies

Not for us. If he had 4 or 5 years left in him, I'd take the gamble. But I think he'll be gone from the game in two years time if not by the end of next season.

He’s imo at the same point Chapman was 24 months ago, minus the dodgy hammies

24 months ago our outlook looked a lot different.

What does the J stand for?

No to Stevie J. Would rather play Dempsey, Edwards and McKenna.

Leave him for some shitstain club like Bitchmond to take and fool themselves into believing that they are any good (even more so than they already do).

E Essendon
S Superannuation
F Fund