Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

We got quotes and photos, at the very least, many days ago.

Footscray is a serious waste of oxygen.

Hmm FC could get some serious value for that trade if dogs flop again next season…

Dogs pay more for 16 than they would have for 11.

They are special

15 Likes

Stringer.

Never in doubt.

1 Like

Ad in the Dogs forum on BF was for paralysis tick and flea treatment.

3 Likes

Dogs were acting like a relationship went sour and they become needy and didn’t want to let go

I told you all so!

1 Like

“Sam McClure :heavy_check_mark:@sam_mcclure
Essendon have played this amazingly well. They stick to their guns and get their man.
12:22 PM - Oct 19, 2017”

Why be amazed Sam? Jackets is a legend.

2 Likes

I wish to thank the Western Bulldogs for being difficult to deal with. Thanks to their rejection of our first deal it allowed us to get all three players without it costing us very much at all.

15 Likes

Yep!

Hopefully nothing more. Prefer Francis to Schache, and I think all of the “cheap” options I wanted (Balic, Wigg, Watts) are gone. We don’t have a huge amount of currency left unless we dip into 2018 either.

Been a great trade period. Will be an amazing off-season looking towards 2018.

Dogs effectively got 16 and 40 for stringer. They didn’t do too badly their supporters need to stop acting like they’ve been hard done by

Just a quick message to any Bulldogs supporters who bitched over the last few weeks

12 Likes

Any news on Schache?

I always felt we just needed to hold our nerve with this trade and I’m really glad we did. Dodoro will be hitting Footscray with an invoice for his trading lessons. It will be money well spent.

1 Like

Rekon dogs use 16 for schache now

2 Likes

They gave away next year’s second rounder IIRC

1 Like

3 Likes

And next year’s 2nd rounder. In what is expected to be a deeper draft.

1 Like

Damn. Doggies locked their BF stringer thread… i want more tantrums!

They got 16 and 40 for stringer and their second next year (20-25)… in a strong draft year…

Not horrible but based on your top 5 pick, leading goal kicker and AA… well unders.