Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

Cue: Blitzers gloating til the early morn.

Sure beats the way I felt 10 minutes into the 2nd quarter of the elimination final.

1 Like

Not great when they could have had 11 + 46 for Stringer and 26 in a weaker draft. Idiots.

5 Likes

Have we got Schache yet?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Bulldog supporter Twitter fun for everyone:

ā€œWe are the Prep kid getting his footy cards taken from him by the Gr 6 kid. Then the Gr 5 kid saw us as the easy target and took the rest!ā€

ā€œI hope [we] lose members over thisā€

ā€œThis is the worst trade we have ever done in the history of our club.ā€

ā€œAbsolutely disgusting Dogs. Weā€™re the laughing stock againā€

ā€œNo lube on this one, itā€™s gonna hurt next year too with the super draft cropā€

Replying to @westernbulldogs
ā€œYou should be disgusted. I am.ā€

8 Likes

Ok, we can all posture and lie to ourselves about how much we wanted smith/saad over stringer.

but weā€™ve got THE PACKAGE OH BOY WOWEE.

ORAZAIOOOOOOOOOOO FANTASSSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 THA PACKAGE

5 Likes

Nope - they also traded their second this year.

Stringer, 28 and future second - for 16, 25 and 40

After rejecting Stringer and 28 for 11 and 48

It is - objectively - a worse deal for the Dogs, but the waters have been muddied enough - and their supporters thick enough - that they may be able to sell it to them.

5 Likes

I kid you notā€¦ at exactly the same time as Blitz went offline for me, the doorbell rang. It was Australia Post. With a Package. That was when I knew for sure that Stringer would be a Bomber!!

13 Likes

If they use 40 itā€™s the equivalent of giving away pick 32 to Carlton. If they donā€™t (they need to sack/trade more guys to do so) itā€™s absurd, something like 2091 fairy dust points out and 1067 in!

P.S. Fark Carlton.

oprah

4 Likes

SSStunning effort by Dodoro.

SaadtoSmithtoStringertoSSSeventeenthFlag.

SSSuck on that FFFark Carlton.

4 Likes

We are on a roll. Lets start planning to prise the Bont out of them next year for pick 95, a bag of Twisties and a Mars Bar.

3 Likes

Doggies fans be likeā€¦

https://goo.gl/images/XSHlZT

1 Like
1 Like

Right now back to reality ie. work lolz

After being on the wrong end of the same situation with Crameri and Ryder, I was quietly confident We were going to get out own back on this time.

Whoo-hoo. Life can be back to normal.

Lock up your daughters, Jakeā€™s coming.

1 Like

LOL!

We have been complete jerks this trade period.
We have been complete jerks this trade period.
We haveā€¦

1 Like

Offer them that to start with. Then give away the Mars Bar.

1 Like

2018 Game plan- Lose in the midfield, concede an inside 50, spoil the footy and get it into the hands of Saad, Hurley, McKenna and co, kick into 70 metres from goal and let Hooker, Daniher, Stringer, Fantasia, Walla, Smith, Stewart and co do the rest.

Good luck.

2 Likes