Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

BUT IF I SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH DARCE AND RICHO I MUST BE RIGHT, RIGHT?!

11 Likes

Maybe Ling is there for looks

8 Likes

Woke up this morning and still cant farking believe that we got him. What an acquisition!

3 Likes

After his prelim final efforts, Menzel still being on Geelong’s list should have Lings full “not a team player” attention.

1 Like

Menzel must have tipped a beer on his head on mad Monday or something, appears to really hate him.

Geelong fans hate Ling too. They reckon he goes out of his way to appear unbiased, and goes too far the other way.

Well, my Geelong sisters and their kids think so.

When Ling first started i thought he might end up being okay. He provided some good insights initially. Since then it has gone downhill very, very quickly. He is simply a FIGJAM.

3 Likes

Similar to Lloyd, because they’ve played for the club they’re over critical because they have a vested interest.

you forgot to mention Darcy Daniher

Ha ha! Surely that played more of a part than my posting what I’d heard? Not that it’s a big deal, I don’t GAF what people say most of the time. Looking forward to seeing Stringer out there in 2018!

7 Likes

And that the Daniher trade will likely still be critical in any flags that try and bridge the gap!

1 Like

Add McGrath to the midfield with Tippa and Razz fizzing through there as well.

(In my best Dwayne Russell Voice) Oh Baby! that’s as good as it gets!

2 Likes

Of course - that should be blindingly obvious.

1 Like

Hard to see how they can get more development time in the Laverde and Langford, maybe the push up to the wings?

1 Like

How can you not love BT?

Wowee

4 Likes

My favourite was the deliberate out of bounds call against Kelly during the Carlton game “it can’t be. It can’t be. IT CAN’T BE!”

1 Like

He’s hugely talented, but could become a far far better player with the right guidance and direction. He’s not a great mark. He doesn’t work hard enough defensively. Not as fit as he should be.

Run that sort of talent level through the white bread vanilla good clubman factory that we’ve assembled in the coach’s box? Oh my.

2 Likes

“White bread vanilla good clubman factory.”

This could be the next Blitz meme.

3 Likes

Next year I want Jackets to get BONT.

3 Likes

Is that high fibre?

1 Like