{STRIPS >>> Nuggets} Rd.19 Non Essendon Games

I thought Ryder was meant to be out for longer. Are Port getting desperate by rushing him back?

Bont back for the Bulldogs as well. Would love them to cause an upset.

Go GCS, iIhope they thrash Fark Carlton. Could be a coach killer

1 Like

Not sure Barnzy,
but can I interest you in this ?..

Ryder and Jonas named - Port could be panicking here. Would love Doggies to win as well.

Also would love Freo to beat Hawks as well.

1 Like

Fk. That’s Nasty.

Also: My designs are inspired by my travels.

Did anyone watch The Weekly on Wednesday night and see the footage of M Turnbull trying to recall the Sydney club song? He had to be prompted to get through the opening line. Very funny.

I mute all things Malcolm, and Sydney for that matter.

They do deserve each other though. equally turdesque.

I’m sensing a great deal of hate flowing thru you BSD, in anticipation of this evening’s contest.

Good…good !

2 Likes

Nah… You would have loved this.

1 Like

@BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS will go apeshit if Essendon get up tonight. Conversely, will probably go equally as apeshit if they lose.

1 Like

So apparently the tiges are playing the pies today

Funny that’s the Blockbuster. All I care about today are the Crows vs Dees, Geelong vs Lions and GWS vs Saints - only games that effect Essendon.

That being said, I don’t want Collingwood to win. Their supporters would be unbearable but mainly because I want it to be Essendon that breaks the Tigers winning streak at the g.

1 Like

Who?

Every other game is irrelevent after last nights win. I’m off to watch the replay again

2 Likes

I’m still filthy about the Pies narrow umpire inspired win over us a few weeks back…

So it pains me to say - go Tigers.

Hard to believe we will only be 2 games behind Collingwood if they lose today, with 4 games remaining. Considering all the talk about how brilliant they’ve been this year (and at times they have) and how awful we have been early on (and we were!) … it’s not much of a gap.

Pies weren’t great early either. They were 0-2, 3-3, 4-4

Collingwood’s first two goals are from free kicks in the forward 50. Not saying they weren’t there but the amount of those that are ignored for Essendon are ridiculous.

Oh dear me thats sickening

Howe lying on the ground was heard mumbling to the trainer “but my mark was so much better than Joes”

3 Likes

Tigers just too good, every shoddy rushed kick seems to fall to a player inside 50.