Struggling with login

Hi folks,

Recently purchased a new laptop and can’t log in from any of the browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari). I have tried to delete internet data (including cookies and all that) and it is still saying that I need to have my account approved.

Can anyone please help me fix this issue (or approve my account if that is the actual problem)?

Thank you,
Ryland.

try now :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only there was a thread for people to log their issues!

Woohoo! Thanks @Koala! Seems to be working fine now.

Sorry for creating a thread and putting you out so much @Clone_Hirdy_Lid_Off.

2 Likes

Haha, there’s already a thread for Blitz issues. Search ‘Issues’

Just upgraded safari (osx) and can’t log in. Getting the “Your account hasn’t been approved yet. You will be notified by email when you are ready to log in.”

Haven’t received any email to fix this. Been a member for 15 years so dunno why my account wouldn’t be “approved”.

The issue came about due to one of the server upgrades or software upgrades or something! there was a new bit that requires each account to be approved if a new logon is detected.

It generally isn’t an issue for Blitzers who don’t log out and only use the same device, but it becomes an issue if there is a new device/new logon.

And yes, we could go through the process of manually approving everyone… but at last count, there were 10523 users waiting for approval. So yeah… nah :stuck_out_tongue:

anyway, yours should be ok now!

2 Likes

thx K

1 Like

Hi team. I am having the same problem, i cant login via my phone or any new device. I appreciate any assistance.

try now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated

I’m also having a few issues logging in on my phone using Safari. I keep getting the following message. Seem strange asi can log in on my iPad and have been doing so for years.
“Your account hasn’t been approved yet. You will be notified by email when you are ready to log in.”

Try now

Fixed it. Thank you.

1 Like

I legit saw the thread title and that someone wanted to discuss the tv show Succession.

1 Like

I am having the same problem on my laptop. I have been logged out and get that message trying to log back in.

Try now

1 Like

Fixed. Thank you! I can go back to shitposting drivel.

1 Like

Strange login situation. Can log into Blitz on Chrome on my iPhone, but when try to login on Chome / Firefox on my laptop and PC, I get a “Your account hasn’t been approved yet. You will be notified by email when you are ready to log in.”.

Can anyone help!?

Edit: Ok, I’m not the only one (looks above!)

Should be ok now.

1 Like