STUDY: How Many Australians Are Looking To Hide A Dead Body?

I thought you guys might be interested in a quirky/interesting study that I have just published! You can find it here:

https://seolabs.com.au/dead-body/

The study looks at how many Australians are searching Google for “where to hide a dead body” and goes in-depth when looking at this!

Summary:

I used Google’s Keyword Planner tool to see how many Australian’s were searching for “where to hide a dead body”. Turns out there’s a lot!

I looked at the results Australia-wide and then broke the results down to see how many people were searching “where to hide a dead body” in Australia’s 15 largest cities (by population). We looked at total search volume and search rate (per 10,000 people). I also looked at monthly trends in Australia and for each of the top 15 cities.The results might surprise you!

The three most populated cities - Sydney (660 monthly searches), Melbourne (650 monthly searches), and Brisbane (563 monthly searches), were winners in terms of pure search volume. Makes sense; the more people, the more searches!

In terms of search rate, Darwin (3.42 searches per 10,000 people) was the clear winner. Amazingly, this correlated with the fact that the Northern Territory has the highest murder rate in Australia. Hobart (3.28 searches per 10,000) and Canberra (3.15 searches per 10,000) took out second and third places, respectively.

Hope you find it interesting! :slight_smile:

Hmmm,might have to check that out. The cellar is getting a little full,and then there’s the smell.

I don’t need Google’s help on where to hide a carcass. I know what I’m doing.

I’m thinking I’d go acid, but how long does it take to dissolve bone matter ?

Prompt replies appreciated !

Hmmm,,,might have to check that out. The cellar is getting a little full,,,,and then there's the smell.

Maybe you just didn’t do your salami properly.

Hmmm,,,might have to check that out. The cellar is getting a little full,,,,and then there's the smell.

whats bltn doing in bonzo’s cellar?

“The results might surprise you!”

Not really.
Isn’t that what TV is all about mostly, these days? Killing people, hiding bodies, having a few witty wise-cracks while solving the crime with genius people and ingenious tech?

Is this research just because you have nothing better to do or does it lead anywhere?

Like using the metadata that Government has retained, are we going to have someone log how many times I have googled “the best way to kill your Wife” and if it reaches some trigger point, will I be arrested, or will you wait once I replace another Mrs Fox, so you can claim, I told you so?

What is the point ? And no I didn’t find it interesting at all, and I did read it all.

Speaking of Salami, can anyone tell me what is so special about the following sentence…

" Go hang a salami , I’m a lasagna hog "

1000 internet points to the winner !

Rise to vote, sir.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner !

Did the Google search bring up AFL sweepy sweep House?

Speaking of Salami, can anyone tell me what is so special about the following sentence…

" Go hang a salami , I’m a lasagna hog "

1000 internet points to the winner !

hahaha t’wasn’t that hard, mate.

You know all links on this forum have rel=“nofollow” right?

Rise to vote, sir.

Nah…i couldn’t work it out, and I’ve been going backwards and forwards on it a while.

I'm thinking I'd go acid, but how long does it take to dissolve bone matter ?

Prompt replies appreciated !

Just don’t ignore Mr White’s advice and do it in the bathtub instead.