SUCcession plan

I like the plan

Plus we will have a new high performance manager.

33nd, lol.

Try and actually say “33nd”

7 Likes

Succession plan?

Lisa needs braces

15 Likes

Not a fan of this.

Again it shows that the club has not gone through an process to find the best candidate for the senior coaching role.
Picked Hird, Thompson, Woosha and Rutten without really testing the market. If Rutten is going to be the senior coach why not pull the pin on Woosha this year. Let 2020 start off fresh.

I don’t like being negative but i fear 2020 will be another wasted year. A lot of our top end talent are older heads now. This is the time we need to be challenging for a flag.

3 Likes

I just liked them both to make your post irrelevant.

2 Likes

Yeah cheers you pack of see you next farkn tuesdays

1 Like

Great idea. Gives the Truck a year to settle in to the business of coaching without having to do all the associated PR & media responsibilities. Woosha gets to double down on the “I don’t give a fk about any of this, nor do I give a fk about any of you” in press conferences.

14 Likes

and media are going to be bereft of the “there’s chatter about your position” question.

they’ll struggle

5 Likes

lol Browne will be like: so Woosh, who can I blame or ask questions of?"
Woosha: just stares at him

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yes I did I was hoping that was a mistake. That’s two years NOT one year.

Does this mean Worsfold gets to do even less next year?

Lucky bugger is laughing all the way to the bank.

1 Like

Is this basically sacrificing 2020? What if the unthinkable happens & we have a good year - how can you then sack the coach. What happens then if 2021 we go backwards - does that show Woosha was better than Truck? This just stinks of covering for the poor decision to extend Woosha’s contract & now rather than take the medicine we are going to have a whole season of confusion & pressure on the club. Lose the 1st few & instantly the drums start beating - should Woosha go now, is his presence destabilising for the group, are players loyal to Woosha not happy with Rutten. I’m just not sure what we gain by making this plan public.

9 Likes

We now have a SUCCESSion plan.

4 Likes

So when we’re 2-7 again next year… we automatically know who will take over from there.

They won’t put up with another rubbish start to the season, surely. I reckon he’d walk anyway if this happened.

1 Like

I think the better we go next year, the more that will be attributed to Rutten (and vice versa).

Basically a free hit for him.

When would that be?

Wouldn’t it be way cool if the sixth was “Success”

2 Likes

Just curious but those who are whinging about appointing Rutten now and (supposedly) not doing due diligence, who else is likely to be available that is better?

3 Likes