Super fan story

Hey guys,

We're looking to run a story tomorrow on an Essendon supporter and specifically looking for someone who has Essendon memorabilia throughout their house, heaps of merch, any interesting stories and generally lives and breathes the football club. You will also need to be available tomorrow during the day for photos at your house and an interview.  That might be a little vague, but if this is you and you don't mind being in front of camera, can you email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Great idea Ryan, let the flood gates open ..

Hey guys,

We're looking to run a story tomorrow on an Essendon supporter and specifically looking for someone who has Essendon memorabilia throughout their house, heaps of merch, any interesting stories and generally lives and breathes the football club. You will also need to be available tomorrow during the day for photos at your house and an interview.  That might be a little vague, but if this is you and you don't mind being in front of camera, can you email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

You might want to post in the Paddy Ryder thread to grab some attention, Ryan.

BUt sounds like a great idea.

Pretty sure Bomber McVeigh has insane amounts of old stuff, but not sure if he's local?

How about this guy?

I would be mortified if Ryder left...he is my absolute favourite player. I have a hand signed oil painting of him up in the house, I own a signed pair of match worn boots as well as one of his dream time at the G match worn jumpers. Not to mention so many other countless Ryder collectibles and memorabilia. I was even given a tour of Windy Hill from Paddy a few years ago. My kids love him and my Essendon Number plate has 30 on it because of him. I have never even thought of him wearing anything other than the red sash...god I hope this isn't true...

Me and MEAT will do it

Ryan, should we expect our FARK NORF finals t-shirts to be on our seats upon arrival at the ground? 
Thanks 

Edit: inb4 seat joke

How many time EFC server crash?

Pretty sure Bomber McVeigh has insane amounts of old stuff, but not sure if he's local?

I do have my fair share of memorabilia, but I am not local and also unavailable. 

Hey guys,

Thanks!

You might want to post in the Paddy Ryder thread to grab some attention, Ryan.

BUt sounds like a great idea.

Ryan.

You MUST use this guy as a way to counteract the Wilson/SEN/MoronicPublic that I had to endure this morn on the back pages of both Melbourne papers and talk back radio.

Touche' I say.........whilst still achieving your desired outcome.

That Koala bloke.

can it be about someone with a paddy ryder obsession who has whole room at home devoted to their paddy shrine.

I do have my fair share of memorabilia, but I am not local and also unavailable. 

Just leave your keys in the letterbox, mate.

I'll drive Ryan to Ballarat and pretend to be you.

Least I can do.

can it be about someone with a paddy ryder obsession who has whole room at home devoted to their paddy shrine.

Here is our man!

I would be mortified if Ryder left...he is my absolute favourite player. I have a hand signed oil painting of him up in the house, I own a signed pair of match worn boots as well as one of his dream time at the G match worn jumpers. Not to mention so many other countless Ryder collectibles and memorabilia. I was even given a tour of Windy Hill from Paddy a few years ago. My kids love him and my Essendon Number plate has 30 on it because of him. I have never even thought of him wearing anything other than the red sash...god I hope this isn't true...

I know no player is bigger than the club...but...

#staypaddy

Here is our man!

Scroll up fellas  :P

Here is our man!

Scroll up fellas  :P

haha. Oops!

That Koala bloke.

Bloke?

That Koala bloke.

Bloke?

Tell me you haven't missed that gag. It's not exactly new...

That Koala bloke.

Bloke?

i've noticed it but missed it... which thread?

That Koala bloke.

Bloke?

i've noticed it but missed it... which thread?

All of them.