Supercoach 2023

Both are Jokers in the pack. They could both easily break out. Just can’t take too many risks on these players, objectively.

You don’t want to take more than a couple of speculative picks, and we all need to take the Essendon blinkers off.

If I had to decide between the two I’d go Setterfeild given how much we need a player like him. Draper will have great games, but I think he’s still a season off being a ruck you pick. His price and form is too awkward.

1 Like

That was my thinking on Draper. The upside is great, but the downside risk in the first couple of months is big as well. Have ended up with (for now) Witt’s and Marshall, and will try and make cash elsewhere. If Draper has become a keeper hopefully I won’t have lost too many points, and will have made as much money from the 150k rookie vs the 250k rookie I could get to with Draper.

Is there a BB Group yet?

I don’t believe so

There is now:

Bomberblitz Group (245367)

6 Likes

In

Good work

1 Like

In as well

every year i start with draper he crashes and burns scoring 50s or getting injured and you look at Gawn on fire. He has potential to be elite 90+ every week though.

1 Like

I’m hoping by not starting him it guarantees him becoming a consistent machine!

1 Like

Pretty good team mate.

Midfield is stacked.

Not sure paying 700k for anyone is worth it and that’s what you’re doing with Laird.

Remember this is a stock game. You have bought at the highest. You won’t make money but there is a chance you lose it.

2 Likes

I think you should show us your team, unless you scared :woozy_face:

Less trades are just as important though.

There are 36 trades now aren’t there? It’s a lot more than the old 20 for the season

No way. We are competing against each other.

Laird is not going to burn you because you’ve paid top dollar for him.

2 Likes

Captain points if going for an overall rank brings Laird into the equation

1 Like

Who said I got Laird? :smirk:

In all honesty I haven’t done my team properly yet.

of course.

But if you can get the same scorer for 60K cheaper then that cash is distributed elsewhere for a better scorer.

Supercoach is a trading game. For Laird you get what you pay for but you’re looking for is upside and finding value.

But the team that makes the most money doesn’t win.

“If” being the key word of course.