Survivor - The TEAM of the walking wounded: FREMANTLE v ESSENDON OS , 6:10pm AWST Saturday, August 17, 2019

I give Parish that role before I give it to Langford.

1 Like

Odds are shortening very quickly

Like it. Brings hope.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, Saad and McKenna back together again for the first time since the Adelaide win.
I like it !!

15 Likes

We need to be smarter in the middle especially at centre bounces

No Lav…again…

Injured or does Woosha just not like him?

2 Likes

Concerned about Hurley being back in so early. Will be avoiding body contact like the plague. Saad too three weeks out. Eh. Ham in off decent VFL form and Stringer playing under an injury cloud.

Would be shocked if we win.

Would have also kept Clarke in and Langford out.

1 Like

Fwd line ok if stringer and McKernan both fit all we need to do is get the ball into the fwd 50

Didn’t Ham play v freo earlier in the year?

Zac Clarke is still in. That’s good.

3 Likes

WE’RE GONNA WIN

*not gonna win

1 Like

Guess again.

1 Like

80% of those outs could realistically be off the list next year.

3 Likes

zaka doesn’t have pics, he has videos

poor clarke, watch Fyfe run riot.

Langford lucky,again

wonder if Myers had to drop himself again…

4 Likes

Farking morons!!! We won 5 in a row on the back of quelling the oppositions best mid. Cunnington gets loose we lose, same story with guys like Sloan. It didn’t work against Port because they beat us all over the ground but even then he still held Boak well considering & WB had 5 mids better than anything we could muster so there was no way he could have stopped that. This week we face probably the second biggest carrier of their team in Fyfe (Cripps is the biggest) & to drop the only person remotely capable of curbing his influence is just farking stupid. Clarke was & has for weeks been better than Zaka. Woosha didn’t want to play a tagger, begrudgingly gave in when injuries hit, he’s been outstanding but then dropped as soon as we lose a few. Fyfe to dominate.

30 Likes

100% for mine.

1 Like

Saad’s, Smack’s and Stringer’s hammy’s better hold up, as well as Hurley’s shoulder, Francis’ whiplash, Zakka’s back, let alone Heppell’s foot, Hooker’s back and Raz’s hip …

With this side we really are in finals mode, the walking wounded go into a battle for survival.

9 Likes

I was being generous.

Is anyone missing some Lav?

3 Likes