Survivor - The TEAM of the walking wounded: FREMANTLE v ESSENDON OS , 6:10pm AWST Saturday, August 17, 2019

You could just about Frankenstein a bloke out of those injured body parts.

3 Likes

Clarke will keep.his job unless they trade for an a grade mid

why is Raz still in the side when he is clearly injured and playing awful?

6 Likes

80%. Begley isn’t getting delisted

1 Like

Thanks Adrian.

So we’re still going to run with an underdone Fantasia and Hooker.
Wonder if they would pass any other teams “fitness tests”.
Amazing that we are still so conservative with playing fit youngsters considering how good the saga year was for fast-tracking them.
At least we’ll have better defensive coverage this week with some added pace back.

2 Likes

Team is 40% better than last week.

Still doesn’t mean ■■■■ if they don’t try.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s really unbelievable they’re tinkering with such a well-oiled machine.

6 Likes

Woosha said he’s feeling a lot better this week. I guess we’ll see.

Woosha saying Hurley easily met all key targets this week, and Hepp and Raz pulled up better than the previous week. Add this to those other ins and I’m almost gonna tip us for this one. Almost.

2 Likes

RIP Lav
RIP Hartley

1 Like

Well woosha better take responsibility if a couple of those players go down

Clarke stiff. Think Fyfe is a better matchup for him than Macrae was. He seems to like the extractors.

Sheesh. Nearly half of that side are either injured (Hooker, heppell, Raz, zaka), returning early from injury (Hurls/Saad) or in doubt (Stringer, Smack). I’d say at least one of the emergencies will play. At least. Dylan probably.

And Lav isn’t even an emergency!? Presumably they want him to get a full game at VFL level.

2 Likes

It’s do or die this weekend. They are throwing all their chips in to beat Freo as Collingwood will rinse us , again.

They might be doing a sneaky with DClarke. Let Fyfe think he’s off the hook and then swap Zaka and Clarke as a late change.

4 Likes

Would not suprise me if one of the talls doesn’t play and Clarke comes in

1 Like

This side will laugh in face of Fremantle.

3 Likes

Good ins. I might be mad but I think we might win this. Hopefully the boys got a kick up the ■■■ after last week’s embarresment. Congratulations to Ham on getting a recall. Langford is lucky.

2 Likes

Intrigued on the fitness of Hurley and Saad… I wonder if we have rushed them back because of the finals circumstance.