Survivor - The TEAM of the walking wounded: FREMANTLE v ESSENDON OS , 6:10pm AWST Saturday, August 17, 2019

It’s almost as though we played Freo earlier in the year and kept Fyfe quiet without Clarke?

11 Likes

I called it early… Thank Fark

1 Like

Hurls will be fit. He only took 2 weeks off running.

We are too tall in defence.

They’ve got Darcy, McCarthy and smalls with cameos fwd from Fyfe / Mundy.

Only need Hooker, Ambrose & Hurls

Late change fo’ sure

Which also could be Stringer out & Francis fwd

Hooker going forward I reckon.

People will say ‘oh it didn’t work v port’… the bloke was in hospital for the 2 days prior to that game. Was clearly at 60% tops

4 Likes

Who will then play on Sean Darcy forward?

No chance. Darcy is 201cm & 110kg

Hooker is the only one remotely equipped to play on him. And even currently not that mobile Cale works against that big lad.

On paper the side looks capable and good. But their fitness is going to be the issue. Well… if they ticked all the boxes then they ticked all the boxes.

1 Like

what’s the weather supposed to be on saturday?

■■■■■■■ down Friday and Saturday morning, clear from mid morning onwards. And cold.

1 Like

Thank goodness Ben McNiece as an emergency.

1 Like

If they play the team named yep.i also reckon hooker fwd at least he will give you a contest I would tell him don’t drift any more the 30mts from goal make the defence sweat

Why is raining blocked by the swear filter?

10 Likes

They checked their fitness by asking “Can you move and raise your arms?”

2 Likes

■■■■ off Ballantyne

Can’t say raining. Can say shitload of rain :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

No, Woosha said “put your hand up if you’re not fit to play”, but they were all too sore to put their hand up.

5 Likes

What about pissload of rain?

I feel like we’re going to be belted by 60 points.

But then I remembered that Fremantle cant score more than 60 points.

1 Like

They’re taking out 1 of the very few parts that has worked - thats more than tinkering.