Sydney Siege Thread

Big lol’z at the media telling the public not to tweet unsubstantiated rumors while they have spent a good part of the morning reporting unconfirmed rumors.Yes, i’m looking at you Channel 7.

F**king animals.
Prayers are with the poor hostages.

That 7 news logo is too small…

Big lol’z at the media telling the public not to tweet unsubstantiated rumors while they have spent a good part of the morning reporting unconfirmed rumors.Yes, i’m looking at you Channel 7.

Imagine if they just sat quietly waiting for new info instead of hours of “but what if…”

Big lol'z at the media telling the public not to tweet unsubstantiated rumors while they have spent a good part of the morning reporting unconfirmed rumors.Yes, i'm looking at you Channel 7.

Channel 9 not much better

■■■■■■■ hell the media are rabid this morning. Speculation and fear mongering turned up to a million.

ABC news 24 is doing a pretty good job (however no speculation and fear mongering means that they are constantly rehashing)

Aren’t there more important things to worry about then how the media is reporting this.

I’m not sure what people expect; "There is no update so we now cross back to The Bold and The Beautiful.’

I know this sounds heartless but you just know there news editors and producers rubbing their hands together, waiting get a body count going.

Look, this is clearly a set up to take attention away from Hockey’s MYEFO stuff…

I know this sounds heartless but you just know there news editors and producers rubbing their hands together, waiting get a body count going.

I think you meant to write this in the Asada thread.

Abbot to speak and make the situation worse.

I can imagine things like “If someone gets shot and our logo isn’t on the footage you’re fired” being said.

Don’t be a ■■■■■■ idiot.

Seriously, what a stupid thing to say.

Big lol'z at the media telling the public not to tweet unsubstantiated rumors while they have spent a good part of the morning reporting unconfirmed rumors.Yes, i'm looking at you Channel 7.

If ray hadley isnt sacked today its a disgrace.

Don’t be a ■■■■■■ idiot.

Seriously, what a stupid thing to say.

I’m assuming you mean this because you thought it was unnecessary and not because you’re naive enough to believe some of these cretins aren’t capable of sinking that low?

Did these idiots have a plan beyond holding these hostages?

Youd hope not.

I recently had to tell two cameramen to stop filming, one of which was quite rude. They are scum of the Earth the media.

Did these idiots have a plan beyond holding these hostages?

Youd hope not.

You have to really wonder what the end game is? As terrible as a though it is.

Publicity?