Tac/u18 Thread

Goodbye cameron rayner, i’ll miss you, we’re going up the ladder.

They tend not to televise early games. You normally get the last two rounds on fox footy, three rounds if you’re lucky. In the Francis/Parish draft some random posted a whole lot to the early games on his personal vimeo account, bless his heart, but in general you get the last couple of games televised and that’s it. I think it’s a funding thing, they don’t want to shell out for the film crews etc and also don’t want tp publicly release game footage without commentary or proper video editing.

Annoying as hell though.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, shows what happen when you ease up on the training load.

Cal twomey rates Cameron Rayner as a red hot chance at being pick 1.

Plays like petracca but cal thinks his marking is better. Interested to see how he goes in the u18s. reckons things are a bit easy for pegs this year.

Also said Dustin Martin look alike.

TRADE UP THE DRAFT PLS DISCO.

O O O…O’Brien!

Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll get a pick below 11. Fortunately that means we’ll play finals. Wrong thread?

Rayner seems a lot bigger than the people he’s playing on in that clip.

1 Like

Eastern Ranges vs Western Jets live on youtube at the moment if you’re interested

And SA vs Allies live on Foxtel if you have it…

Oh, they’re broadcasting? Well then.

I suppose we’re pretty much obliged to draft a guy called Coleman-Jones.

1 Like

We didn’t draft Coleman-Broome back in 2010 or whenever it was, much as I wanted us to…

2 Likes

How’s Rayner been?

Not playing I believe (I switched over to the U18s), because all the guys playing champs are out.

1 Like

Cameron Rayner, a strong chance to be the No.1 pick, played through the midfield and across half-forward and influenced the contest whenever he was around it. He finished with 23 disposals and a goal, and showed again his power and strength with six clearances.

oh boy

He looks great, but you know he won’t be ours man, why torture yourself?

2 Likes

Vic Country vs Vic Metro being streamed on the AFL site at 11:55 today. And yes, Rayner’s playing.

Stream doesn’t seem to work in Chrome for me, but does in IE. Go figure.

Apparently Rayner has speed and power but lacks endurance. Him and Franga blowing up in the first quarter till the early morn.

3 Likes

Has happened to me before. Allowed Flash under permissions?

Little " i " in the circle, left side of address bar …