Tac/u18 Thread

There’s a replay Wednesday morning at 1.30am if you want to record it.

1 Like

looks like 1.30 on 504 Wednesday morning…

Gotta bring in one or two of Constable A.Brayshaw, C. Parish.

Gryan Myers, just boosted his draft position by a long way. that kids a genuine talent, even with the weird kicking style

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys. Set it to record.

I might too. Thought I was going to watch it but my wife overruled.
She’s pretty good with the footy, but the TAC Cup on a Sunday night was pushing it.

1 Like

Lol.

And nice Avatar by the way.

2 Likes

I just got home from Etihad. Saw two games decided by kicks after the siren. Can’t complain!

The guys who impressed me most were:

Sandy:

Hayden McLean (really nice mark of the footy, good size), Charlie Constable, Hamish Brayshaw, Will Walker.

Geelong:

Miers obviously with his 7 goals, Cassidy Parish and James Woerpel are bulls at this level but do lack class with their ball use.

2 Likes

If I have learned anything from this year of football, it is that having brothers in your team guarantees you a top four spot on the ladder. Pretty important that we get Cassidy in. It is the only thing standing between us an a prelim next year and who knows what happens from there.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Game. Set. Match. Deckham Wins

Its obviously all Worsfold’s fault for not playing Jerrett!

We should be all good next year then.

1 Like

As I said in another thread out with romance in with footballers

A Brayshaw or C Constable are the type we need.!.

1 Like

If we get him, can I make the early and obvious call on the Drinkstable nickname?

His nickname is Chook, all his teammates call him that

Mine’s better.

1 Like

Who won the medal?

Miers, hard not to give it to someone who kicks 7 goals hahaha

1 Like

What was his draft projection? Surely sky rockets into top 30

High 30s to rookie. His lack of speed and marking is an issue for many scouts, he has a good tank and a good knack for goal but without good speed and an ability to beat small defenders in one on ones it’s hard to see him be a gun at AFL level.

Al the best small forwards have great speed or can chase down and pressure which Miers can’t do anywhere near as well

2 Likes