Team to finger-twirl to victory versus the Dawks - 2020 round 14

I don’t like this. This is all looking too good.

I don’t like this at all.

18 Likes

Yeah fair. Keep on forgetting the shorter breaks this drain

2 Likes

feel somewhat relived by the fact it’s a milestone game, Smith’s 150th…oh heck…that hasnt helped at all.

2 Likes

Think of the ■■■■ show we’ve had for 5-6 weeks, we’re due!!

1 Like

21 Likes

DimpledSophisticatedIlladopsis-size_restricted

11 Likes

No Pinchy Stratton?
Managed to avoid playing on Stringer didn’t he, now Joey’s back.

Can just imagine the conversation with Clarko.

1 Like

Stewart backup ruck?

On the Hawks board, they’re saying that Gunston is in doubt too (even though he was named).

1 Like

Disturbing image.

4 Likes

Even if he doesn’t kick a bag of goals it would be really great to see Joe just up and about and moving freely. The few games he has played over the last couple of years he’s looked so sore and immobile that it’s been hard to watch!

2 Likes

Frost - Stewart
Frawley - Joe

No Stratton leaves stringer to kick a bag

Ffs we better not get Dwayne pipe

Please just tag Mitchell and be done with it.

We will find a way to back our structures and let them into the game with Mitchell getting a lazy 40 in shortened quarters keeping them in it

Agree just send Clarke to him and tell him to follow Mitchell everywhere he goes don’t care if Clarke hardly touches the ball

If he gets 40, he’ll do sweet fk all with 37 of them.

1 Like

Mitchell is good in tight

Why let him get 20?

It’s the 3 in your scenario that concern me.

Keep a body on him. Make him earn them.

We won’t. Dusty would have been the prime candidate for that last game, and we did not. So yeah… back our mids in I guess

1 Like

I can’t see how we lose.

“Saad, with the drop step and he’s gone!! Give and go with McGrath and he hits Daniher lace out. He’s 60m out, we know he’s got the journey in him… He winds up… ON THE LEFT… IT’S PARTY TIME!!!”