TEAM VS Freo announced

DRIVES IT HOME

2 Likes

SHOES IT

SHORTS IT

3 Likes

I rarely get to listen to non FTA telecasts. I reckon from what I’ve heard the fox team are 1,000 % better than Basil & co. And that’s coming from someone who ‘doesn’t mind’ Luke Darcy (as a commentator, not as the muckraking interviewer)

Say that again?

3 Likes

From the paint.

1 Like

W
T
F

5 Likes

Hitting up the logos

Myers should stand Fyfe at every ball up/Throw in, Only guy who Fyfe wont be able to move off the ball.

Half the battle will be stopping the Sandi Fyfe link up.

1 Like
  • Goal to the Bommuss!
2 Likes

search your feelings, you know it to be true

1 Like

I can tolerate that one.

CROZIER FROM THE PAIIIIIIIINNTTTT!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
BABBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!

2 Likes

In all seriousness I’m fearing a similar score line to last years cluster fk over there, even though we’re sending a far better side over I think we’re too unsettled after the last fortnight of changes.

Whenever I see that quote I think of Reimers going nuts v Gold Coast, it had to have been that game and one of his goals he said it after.

2 Likes

That’s the one. I think he used the shooting fish in a barrel one it that game too.

I am reminiscing about the diarrhoea-heatwave combo match against Freo a few years ago, when BomberT was coach.

If I have the correct match, Marty Gleeson was fantastic that day, kicked a running goal, and had Huddo raving about him in the commentary box. It was like a Kavanagh handball moment x5…good times!

Suns have taken a BOW AND ARROW TO A GUN FIGHT

2 Likes

Just doing a bit of reading of the draw. If we want a crack at the 8 this year, the side has to play their best footy now.

Freo, Geelong, Eagles(H), Giants, Tigers, Port. That’s only Freo being a side equal to or below us on the ladder.

This arvo is a must win if we have any chance of hitting bye weekend and have a positive win loss.

Season could fast spiral if we drop today.

shudder

I said somewhere else on here during the week that there is a fair chance we don’t win anymore games before the bye.