Team vs Pies

Big moment for Will Hams and his family. Congrats and well done.

Interesting emergency list.

Was about to post the same thing

Buckets and Zaharakis might be late outs

Strange that Ashby isn’t even an emergency. He was clearly up to the standard when subbed on so if there is doubt over Zak then Ashby seems to have earned that spot. Is there more to his omission?

l think you are reading too much into things.

i knew the afl had something up its sleeve t pannell.

i knew the afl had something up its sleeve t pannell.

We’ve gotten a pretty good run with the umps the first few rounds.

We are due for a good reaming.

The AFL couldn’t have us actually having ALL games called at least somewhat neutral.

Collingwood always get tossed off by the umpires.

Yep, if zaka is out Gwilt you’d think will come in and play his role.

Be a hero Gwilt, be a hero ?

This is fantastic; Hams finding out he's in the side: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/hams-returns-for-dons
It's stuff like this that gets me so pumped for the Anzac clash. Do us proud, Will!

Looking forward to seeing the lad back in action again. Fitting reward for his hard work.

According to David Parkin the in of Taylor Adams means Collingwood will win the game.

Who?

This is fantastic; Hams finding out he's in the side: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/hams-returns-for-dons

Rumour has it he rang DJR before he rang his mum.

Troy Pannell is a big in for Collingwood.

We know how to deal with Troy Pannell.

Troy Pannell is a big in for Collingwood.

We know how to deal with Troy Pannell.

We should have drafted Malceski.

Terrific video showing Hams getting the news. Thought it was good to show how excited other blokes get to see someone from their ‘group’ make it. Must give them all the boost to keep putting in the hard work and wait for their opportunity.

This club now has 30-32 guys pushing for selection on any given week. When you have that culture all pushing in the one direction, without ego, then you create something special.

Pumped for a big day Sat!

According to David Parkin the in of Taylor Adams means Collingwood will win the game.

Who?

He used to play for Hawthorn in the 60s and coached Fark Carlton for years.
hmmm it seems Edwards hasn't overtaken Dempsey just yet..

WHAT A MASSIVE SURPRISE

Guy who’s a legit AFL footballer hasn’t yet been overtaken by someone who’s listed in the ‘meh’ column every week in the VFL.

tremendous team that Chosen on merret . Hams dempsey BRING THEM IN spots well deserved now only Shaun Edwards and dalgliesh to go will be IN shortly back it in

Bombers told more porky pies than hams all week with all the ducks and drakes re carlisle and zaka lol pies are now toast delicious!
Bombers will slice them up tipping pig + hams + zaka + zerrett + colyer + Stanton + baguley + demps to dine out on the wide expanses of the G

Carlisle buried cloke previously fwd or back?:slight_smile:
Hurley fwd or back?
Hams will be steaming it in the guts
Clearance king!
Hurley carlilse hooksy will take 99 marks between them jobe regulation 45 touches
Joe will kick 5.0 cloke 0.13
Stanton will star Anzac medal coming up
Bombers by 35

Cloke will have 13 shots? Hooker would be filthy

Collingwood always get tossed off by the umpires.

How do you know?

WHAT A MASSIVE SURPRISE

Guy who’s a legit AFL footballer hasn’t yet been overtaken by someone who’s listed in the ‘meh’ column every week in the VFL.

you missed the reference and butchered my quote.

thought you were better.

Was about to post the same thing

Buckets and Zaharakis might be late outs

Strange that Ashby isn’t even an emergency. He was clearly up to the standard when subbed on so if there is doubt over Zak then Ashby seems to have earned that spot. Is there more to his omission?

Doubt it. Just don't want him playing 3 sub games in a row.

They want to get as many games into Gleeson as possible. Fast tracking him, mistakes and all.

I reckon Ashby makes more mistakes than Gleeson.

WHAT A MASSIVE SURPRISE

you missed the reference and butchered my quote.

thought you were better.

Did I?