Team vs Richmond

Can’t see a way the Tigers beat us.

Given, the team selection, the ever improving performances being displayed, the huge amounts of optimism being displayed on here and the fact that I’ve gone early by tipping Essendon for a 14-point win. I’m now starting to think there’s going to be a real boil over, something that will make Blitzers sit up and take notice.

Essendon to go down in a close encounter despite having more possessions, more marks, more hardball gets, less frees, more clearances, more entries into the forward 50 and if it wasn’t for inaccuracies in front of goal where they kicked 9 goals and 22points, could have won easily.

Edit: And 17 OOTF

I can’t tell if the guys who think we’re going to win are taking the ■■■■ or not. Because we’re going to get hammered.

This could be like Round 17 2009..

IN REVERSE!

Personally I’m still stuck on Rd 21 2007. A win tomorrow would go a long way toward healing that wound

I can't tell if the guys who think we're going to win are taking the ■■■■ or not. Because we're going to get hammered.

Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
Martina Navratilova

I can't tell if the guys who think we're going to win are taking the ■■■■ or not. Because we're going to get hammered.

Most people take a lot of ■■■■■■ while they’re getting hammered.

https://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/prodimg/pz/big/PZ-HS303XX_big.gif

??

A dyslexic dog

Had to pause for a while on that.

Can't see a way the Tigers beat us.

A player you never heard of before gets 40 touches / 6 goals.

That’s how.

That’s how.

Oleg Markov?

The banter ammunition will be priceless for years if we roll them tomorrow.

as for swsnbn, want to see her feast on the club that she loves.

Some scania like Vickery or Edwards will have their once a season blinder against us. Might even be that George Costanza kid

That’s how.

The return of Dean Polo.

Some scania like Vickery or Edwards will have their once a season blinder against us. Might even be that George Costanza kid

Edwards is no scania.
Very good player.

It’ll be the usual suspects…Deledio and Martin.

Hopefully having Hartley not being on the verge of a hamstring injury will sort Vickery out.

Hopefully having Hartley not being on the verge of a hamstring injury will sort Vickery out.

Vickery not playing - McBean, who looks hopeless is playing still.

Which means McBean will find a way to kick 4 and sink us.

Edwards plays his best games against Essendon every season.

And we will probably miss our usual quota of 6-8 sitters + a handful of shocking, inexplicable turnovers under no pressure that gift the opposition goals.

It’s the last point that sunk us against the Saints last week. Ditto GWS two weeks before. Ditto North a few weeks before that.

We can win tomorrow if we can suddenly improve our ball use under no opposition pressure - that is why the Hawks are still #1 and still score heavily when they need to.

We actually have the cattle to win tomorrow, it’s the skills-under-no-pressure that are the problem.

Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls come on down!

Vickery not playing - McBean, who looks hopeless is playing still.

Which means McBean will find a way to kick 4 and sink us.

Edwards plays his best games against Essendon every season.

And we will probably miss our usual quota of 6-8 sitters + a handful of shocking, inexplicable turnovers under no pressure that gift the opposition goals.

It’s the last point that sunk us against the Saints last week. Ditto GWS two weeks before. Ditto North a few weeks before that.

We can win tomorrow if we can suddenly improve our ball use under no opposition pressure - that is why the Hawks are still #1 and still score heavily when they need to.

We actually have the cattle to win tomorrow, it’s the skills-under-no-pressure that are the problem.

Wouldn’t mind seeing us rush a few more behinds rather than kicking blindly up the line from the behind post either.

That’s how.

The return of Dean Polo.

He looked like he was going to be a superstar after his first game.

Daniher will beat Rance, But Rance will be lauded for his 3 amazing rebound 50’s.

I now understand that bad, foreboding feeling people talk about when everyone is talking up our chances before a game...

Yep. I thought we were a chance against the Pies on ANZAC day, and I thought we were a chance against Freo.

HIstory indicates I shouldn’t have been so optimistic.