Team vs scum

If theres one man who knows what hes doing its Bomba Thompson! Imagine Carlton go into sunday expecting Warnock to dominate being the lone full-time ruck, then for us to bring in Thurlow last minute and throw their game plan. BT, is a master. Whatever he does, have faith!

So we’ll pay a fine just to bring Thurlow in? I don’t think so.

It’s not so much the no rucks situation because it’s only for one week. I’m just worried about Joe in the ruck. He seems like he could break in half sometimes.

It's not so much the no rucks situation because it's only for one week. I'm just worried about Joe in the ruck. He seems like he could break in half sometimes.

I think Carlisle will be doing most of the rucking, with Joe just giving him a chop out. That's what they did last week, and it's what Bomber alluded to in the team selection vid.

Big risk with no ruck. On the positive, Carlton will be very top heavy in their back line

If our mids can provide good delivery, tbeir defenders will struggle (assuming Jamieson, Henderson ane Rowe are all playing)

Big risk with no ruck. On the positive, Carlton will be very top heavy in their back line
If our mids can provide good delivery, tbeir defenders will struggle (assuming Jamieson, Henderson ane Rowe are all playing)

… their defenders will struggle … end of story.

You mean team...

Gonna be 2009 Elim Final all over again.

In: J.Atkinson

You mean team...

Yes, l mean team, from the back line as Captain Blood was so fond of saying.  

Am I wrong in thinking Thurlow's not available for selection?

We have Browne on the LTI,  and Ambrose was elevated in his place.

But we don't have anyone else on the LTI,  and Thurlow is is a rookie.]

Am I missing something?

Am I wrong in thinking Thurlow's not available for selection?
We have Browne on the LTI, and Ambrose was elevated in his place.
But we don't have anyone else on the LTI, and Thurlow is is a rookie.]
Am I missing something?

Bellchambers is on it.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

^ T Bell

well we played without a "real" forward line most of last year, what's wrong with playing without a ruckman? Don't you think Bomber knows what he is doing? He's not MK you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also lucky for Thompson is that if it does fail, and we do lose, he won't cop nearly as much criticism as MK did.
Fine line between genius and madman, end result will be the deciding factor.

True. But there's a fairly massive gap between being a multiple time premiership player and coach, and being a player in a mediocre team in a mediocre era as well as being a coach with barely a winning season to your name.
Bomber is a winner. MK was/is not.

Love to see Jetta in for Hardi. Out: turnovers. In: assists.

A man can dream.

Bomber’s pushing the team to see what they can do. If they win this and I believe they will, it will add confidence and he will continue to push them them this way throughout the year. Going to make for an interesting game and an interesting season.

A man can dream.

It never ceases to amaze me how differently people can see the game.

A man can dream.

Out: goals
In: 0 touches

A man can dream.

GhBqk.gif

A man can dream.

While i'm his biggest fan, Jetta for Hardy is not a good swap. Hardy has been instrumentally exceptional with the occasional turn over in the first two games.

He stays.

Would love to see both in the team.