Team vs scum

I'm angry - but not surprised - about the ruck situation.
But I've said it all already...

Let it out pros, it feels better

Hoe many taps Joe get?

Joe taps hoes?

LEROY

Meh about no Thurlow.

A decent smart midfield can adjust to a losing ruck. Its all about positioning yourself in differant areas, Warnock is pretty predictable, the guys can plan for it

Gonna be 2009 Elim Final all over again.

It's required to have someone go up for the ruck every time right? Just slap an extra mid in there to halfheartedly go up for the tap and then use strength of numbers to get the ball out. 

well we played without a "real" forward line most of last year, what's wrong with playing without a ruckman?  Don't you think Bomber knows what he is doing?   He's not MK you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh about no Thurlow.
A decent smart midfield can adjust to a losing ruck. Its all about positioning yourself in differant areas, Warnock is pretty predictable, the guys can plan for it

The point is not the thurlow would have won the ruck the point is it would give us more options and not run the risk of becoming compromised structurally.

Our young, skinny, undeveloped key forward protégé is now going to have to play a very large amount of game time, in a position that he - dare I say it - isn’t very good at.

And his role at full forward is being replaced by…??

This is a poor decision. We still may get away with it, but if we win it will be despite this decision, it certainly won’t be because of it.

well we played without a "real" forward line most of last year, what's wrong with playing without a ruckman?  Don't you think Bomber knows what he is doing?   He's not MK you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also lucky for Thompson is that if it does fail, and we do lose, he won't cop nearly as much criticism as MK did.

Fine line between genius and madman, end result will be the deciding factor.

Lol pretty funny team video read out by Bomber on the club website.

Yeah its as if he didn't know what posi his players were playing

Did Knights actually have a choice??

They will flood back and congest our forward 50 and drag the game down to their level, then they will use their pace to hurt us on the rebound all while taking advantage of their own open forward line.

We will have twice as many forward entries and less goals.

Happy to see Licka back…our forward line looks quicker already.

Hocking, ruck proven.

Of course they will try to do that. Its the only style they know how to play.

But Bomber has seen that a million times and will have plans.

It will be a good challenge for Bassett too. Malthouse is pretty predictable these days epecially with these cattle.

Some doom and gloom here I see.

I for one think Carlisle will spend most of the time as our ruck, not Daniher.

And he will run rings around Warnock all game.

■■■■ CARLTON.

Carlton - Better in the ruck.

Essendon - Better at everything else.

Its not a final...and we dont have bellchambers playing reserves.

Plus Daniher/Carlisle are a better ruck combo than Lovett-Murray & Hooker.

And still have Hooker as Backup if required, plus Goddard is good as the third man up.

So based on this we will do better than we did under knights.

Hopefully Daniher/carlisle rucking will help the forwardline work better and we will kick goals easier this week.

Did Knights actually have a choice??

Yes. Bellchambers was in the team, not injured; he decided to do something “different”.

Hoe many taps Joe get?

Joe taps hoes?

Slow Joe crow comes.