Team Vs The Adelaide Sloane's

DEA worked out so well earlier in the year as the 3rd tall, Morton or Lynch to have a field day. Watch Hurley get farking torched by Jenkins. No bird. Fmd.

Start making your September plans

4 Likes

Yes, I feel a drubbing coming on!

GET EXCITED SOLDO

2 Likes

Lynch is 191cm

Gleeson is 191cm

Don’t think we needed another tall.

6 Likes

I don’t mind so much a Gleeson or Dea on Lynch but Hurley on Jenkins worries me.

3 Likes

Knew belly was an out. Last night I was told he saw dr. Reid at the epworth for his foot. Hope it isn’t anything major.

Can I join in:

Lost it at the selection table

2 Likes

Rip them a new one LAV.

8 Likes

Lav better have a ■■■■■■■ blinder

Colyer doesn’t have pics, he has full length home movies

6 Likes

Pidge to play midfield?

Good call by me.
Sadly.

1 Like

Who else crapped their pants when they got to the last of the five omissions: Michael H.r.ley.

And then relaxed, and then looked at who was at full back.

12 Likes

in all reality we were never going to beat adelaide, so guess it really doesn’t matter who is in. It’s going to get very ■■■■■■■ ugly though no doubt.

Bird must of rooted Woosha’s missus

10 Likes

Not really. Dea plays tall, and is mobile, whilst Ambrose is back in the side with one under the belt, and we have the Gleek as well.

Don’t mind it…need Colyer’s speed…Lav ?? Hope he can find some form. Sorry for Bird. Bags has looked not quite himself so I guess the ‘rest’ is needed…although named as Emergency??

People keep forgetting McGovern. Lynch is not all that tall.

But Dea can’t handle Jenkins, Walker or McGovern.

Unless Hooker goes back on McGovern, Hurley on Jenkins and Ambrose on Tex. That leaves Dea on Lynch.

McGrath on Betts. McKenna on Cameron.

But it won’t happen. Gleeson will be Lynch and Dea will have to play tall.

3 Likes

We’ll win this by 15 points.

They’ll think they’re unspotable after the showdown yet they played witches hats.

No one thinks we’re a chance, not even our own supporters, so they’ll think they’ve won before the 1st bounce.

It will play into our hands.

We start we’ll at Etihad. We’ll finally kick straight and we’ll win.

21 Likes

More likely Ambrose will take him, & (if he’s anywhere near back to his best) will beat him.

1 Like