Thank You

DJR, Jackie, KarmaBomber and so many others on here, your passion for all things red and black and for DJR in particular for the VFL team is inspiring. KB, your photos bring training to life for so many of us. You all provide a constant flow of information that those of us unable to get to training or games due to the tyranny of distance, work commitments or for other more personal reasons utilise to fill in all the gaps in our thirst for knowledge about the team we love. You all invest much time and effort in your coverage of both VFL and seniors and so freely share with us on this site.

I don’t think it would be an understatement to say that you exemplify what is great about supporters of not only our great club but of all supporters of Australian Rules Football. You all give freely with no expectation of reward, like so many others that volunteer their time in clubs and leagues across this country. You are, along with all those others, the greatest resource this country has, and are the reason that clubs like Essendon survive and prosper .

There is a particular trait in Australians, where when faced with adversity, we fight back with humour. Never has this been more evident than in the work of Jackie in particular, for which so many wait with baited breath for the next installment of the Tiffany files. For myself, and so many others who benefit from the tireless work that you do, I just thought that before stuff gets real for the year, I would like to say thank you.

Hear-hear. My best wishes are currently winging their way across Bass Strait.

I don’t post much but agree wholeheartedly with lifetime ban. should knight them no not matthew