That _ONE_ Player?

Ginger solidarity, Oliver.

2 Likes

Aaron Francis

3 Likes

Jay Kennedy Harris

1 Like

Tom Lynch. The GC one. Between JD and Lynch we would have the best two key forwards in the game, and it would create an impossible matchup every week. And two of the best key defenders too (Hurley and Hooker).

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’d take Dusty because I’ve seen him do 4 repeat efforts against 4 essendon players who all put in 1 and Dusty kicked the goal

I don’t know if that makes Dusty great or our team look really ■■■■■■■ lazy, probably both

Given the GWS midfield contains -

1. ward
  2. shiel
  3. kelly
  4. scully
  5. coniglio
  6. whitfield
  7. hopper
  8. kennedy
  9. & potentially Griffen, Taranto & Setterfield
    (WTF, how do they lose any games at all?)

this ‘one player’ has to come from GWS, and we have to hope other clubs poach 2 others from this list, to bring them back to the field.
Then maybe zerrett, hepp, parish, zaka, mcgrath + 2 more A graders,
together with Joey & our better backline, enables us to match them soon.
Talking mids, I think Tippa has looked really good around the contest during his short bursts thru the midfield. I wonder if he’ll have the tank next year to play 50% midfield?

The Bont for sure, pure silk.

Bont is the standard answer of under 25s, bit left field id be looking at Charlie Curnow as a long range, has all the tools.

I’d take Bontempelli over Danger.
Only because I think by the time the Bont hits his peak, we’ll be challenging for premierships. Not sure we’ll continue improving enough to challenge before Danger begins regressing.

1 Like

I reckon I’d take Oliver if we’re talking a young player to grow with our current crop. Inside bull with pace, in a few years he could be considered a Dusty/Danger type.

2 Likes

We need that player who consistently gets 15+ contested possessions a week.

I’d be going Clayton Oliver

1 Like

Dylan Shiel.

His speed and strength and the way he bursts through and around pack is outstanding. And then he kicks bullets.

4 Likes

2009 Greg Inglis.

1 Like

Jason Wild

1 Like

Muggsy Bogues.

5 Likes

From an age perspective I’d take Bont.
Coniglio’s a gun though.

T Greene.

3 Likes

Jeremy Cameron him and Daniher would be unstoppable.

And pinhead Patton