The Benfti 2014 hype thread. Dudes Hawthorn will draft

If we don't draft Pickett I am going to rip Merv Keane's ■■■■ off

Did you email Xavier Campbell and let him know?

Nice work Ben - would you see any of these flyers getting to 16 or 19 as a legit option...?

<a  class="" href="http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1950-the-benfti-2014-hype-thread-dudes-hawthorn-will-draft/" title="The Benfti 2014 hype thread. Dudes Hawthorn will draft - started  27 September 2014 - 01:12 PM"><span>Dudes Hawthorn will draft</span> </a>

Lol'd. Funny & sad, coz it's true.

Nice work Ben - would you see any of these flyers getting to 16 or 19 as a legit option...?

Yep, Pickett, Garlett, Cockatoo and Smith are all chances and not overs to be available and considered at either of those picks. Indigenous guys always slide

Any nutcases?

Not one of you could look me in the eye and say you don't want to be at a packed G and yell out 

SHAQ!

i think he's having a shaq attack

Any nutcases?

alter boys, every one of them.

Any nutcases?

alter boys, every one of them.

Don't think I can get behind this draft.

Distinct lack of people from far outside the traditional pathways in this list.

Great work Ben, I always look forward to this thread, unfortunately we haven't been seeing these guys make their way to the club we love.  Do you have a theory on why this is?  I think we really need to get some of the excitement these guys generate back into the club.  The indigenous boys play very instinctual footy and it's very exciting.  I loved watching the likes of Long, Kickett, Rioli and more recently Paddy play.  What's happened to Willie Rioli?

TIPPA doubled, excitement squared.

I really hope we get the older Tippa.

Who would you choose Benfti?

Haven't seen anything (and only just heard of him), but I'd love to see another cockatoo at the club.  Like the indigenous inside & outside midfield option as well.

Distinct lack of people from far outside the traditional pathways in this list.

That ship has sailed, they are to buried now. shaq is a good story, so is Wilson

How old is Nakia Cocktease?

How old is Nakia Cocktease?

http://youtu.be/hoVOhSRZUWc

I love that bloke. For mine he is the 3rd tall we really need in our forward line.

And before anyone asks. 188cm. Which for me is a great size for a medium, given his ability in the air and on the ground.

Should seriously be looking at him.

Get Dodoro on the phone or better yet

#givebenftiapick

So to reiterate.

Pick 17: Pickett

Pick 19  Cockatoo

Pick 49: Yarran

Pick 68: Taglibue

Rookie 

Tipungwuti

Long

Random other Ruck

So we add, outside mid, inside mid, medium forward, 2 ruckman, small forward and outside mid.

and a BUTLOAD of PAAAAAAAACE

id also trade Hardingham to Carlton for Jeff Garlett.

Like most of those choices Benfti (especially the first 2/3). not sure about Tagliabue, but only cause I know nothing about him.

Do you think Yarran will be going that high, or could we get him cheaper?

Also, do you think there’s any chance of Shaq and Wilson being available as rookies?