The Blitz findarat thread

MyChemist Edwardes St Reservoir.

Sign at the door says “out of stock,” but if you ask at the counter, they have 2 packs and 5 packs.

4 Likes

When i was lined up to get a PCR a couple of days ago, the girl in front of me getting tested said her partner was at home with the kids but also needed a test, they gave her a box of 5. Something to keep in mind if you go for a PCR.

1 Like

i luckily get tested at my work every 2 days…i have the tests under lock and key…unfortunately in the 5 days i was off the person who was looking after the tests left them out and 2 weeks worth were used(lol) in the space of 5 days.

Needless to say they now have to be signed for …

i still have 2 boxes which they dont know i have lol

Blitzfindarat works, thanks heaps NC

4 Likes

Pharmacy 4 less in Summerhill Shops in Reservoir. Allowed me to buy 2 x 5 pack of nasal swab ones.

5 Likes

Pharmacy 4 less in Keysborough South has them. Bought 1 pack of 5. $60. Lungene.

They also said they are doing the concession card holder thing as well. Mum just headed there now, but will confirm when she does.

3 Likes

Can confirm mum got them for free via the concession card program.

2 Likes

great news Souly, hopefully this is the start of RATs being a bit more accessible.

1 Like

5 pack $67

20 pack $265

InnoScreen are garbage but the Clungene are good and would be the best option if available

in they way that they’re 90% sensitive vs 95%?

Just got told to steer clear of them, seeming to get some negative feedback.
Was told to avoid the Hough ones also even though many are recommending them

Bought some online from Habitat, where we used to buy dog food.

Some marketed under different sponsor (importer) names are produced by the same Chinese manufacturer.
There is a common TGA standard applied for device approval, which, I would assume, includes quality control standards.
In the event that devices are found wanting, TGA would normally do a recall, identifying purchase and purchase dates by the seller.

The Hough ones are having issues with the “torch” and batteries. Plenty of complaints about it.
Some other kits are very easy to get false results if you don’t follow instructions and many people are storing them incorrectly aswell

Hough supplies Coles and Woolworths ( online sales site currently out of stock)
Woolworths purchases through Healthy Life as its official provider . Healthy Life also sells Hough and other kits online.

Hough Kits are sold everywhere. They are in Deli’s, service stations, newsagents aswell for example.

Had to read that twice before I remembered the SA-English translation

1 Like

Costco apparently have 20 packs on sale, $170 nasal and $160 saliva

2 Likes

Five packs?