The Blitz findarat thread

I don’t know if they have five packs - a friend was there and messaged about the 20 packs

1 Like

Perhaps packs of 20 units?

Pah… since when do Costco do normal sizes?

I’m only surprised that the smallest they have is a 20 pack.

The trouble with the large RAT kits is that you can’t really share them around - need the box and the instruction leaflet to properly administer. ( TGA does have the leaflets on line for each label if stuck)

Surely by now most people would be familiar enough with how to do a RAT?

Different self test brands have slightly different instructions from each other.
Depends what you have at home and how often you have had to self test away from a supervised work location.

Filled up with fuel at my regular BP today and noticed they are now selling RAT’s. Looked to be about 60 of the Ecotest 2 packs which are saliva tests but only on the acceptable scale. Didn’t see a price nor did I ask for one but I did see another bloke carrying a couple of boxes of them back to the storeroom so appears they arrived today

1 Like

For blitzers in the outer east area, Atara Pharmacy in Vermont South (part of the large
medical clinic on Burwood Highway, next to Fort Knox storage) have quite a good supply of the Clungene kits in boxes of 5. They also have a branch in Forest Hill but I don’t know if they also have stock.

I bought a box of five for $65.

3 Likes

https://www.lloydsonline.com.au - Lloyd’s auction group are selling some in different quantities that all break down to $12.50 each (ie. $62.50 for 5). They’re also doing free single ones I think. I placed an order on Monday and it shipped today.

2 Likes

Saliva kits everywhere here now. Excellent supply in service stations especially

1 Like

Woolworths advertising that its stocks are close to being supplied - ask at the Service Desk or order online.

2 Likes

Chemist warehouse in box Hill next to the ATO seem to have have good stocks. Picked up 3 X twin packs yesterday and today at $10 per test.

Just go straight to the check out and ask.

2 Likes

Chemist Warehouse have 5 packs available online again at the moment

2 Likes

Swimming in them here currently. Don’t reckon anyone is using them as it sounds like sales are really slow