The Bomberblitz BBQ - Match review + photos. We won!

if i get fired between now and then, i'm in.

Windy Hill flu?

cough cough

I’ll be there if I can find Doctor Howlong.

25th, if you want commentary…

No chance for me. I have visitors from Tuesday.

25th, if you want commentary…

No chance for me. I have hostages from Tuesday.

EFA

He’s had hostages here for more than 13 years… most of us are all Stockholmed out.

Enjoyed this last year. Do we know for sure there is an intra-club practice match on any or all of those days? IMO much better to have BBQ when game is on, rather than just training drills.

Can I bring all my friend

He’s had hostages here for more than 13 years… most of us are all Stockholmed out.
That ought to Sweden the experience for you then, because there's Norway I could go Oslo as some of you.

Enjoyed this last year. Do we know for sure there is an intra-club practice match on any or all of those days? IMO much better to have BBQ when game is on, rather than just training drills.

There will be on all three dates mentioned. I’d be surprised if they told me the three options only to do the practice match on the day we turn up.

Or do we have that power?

Also stop trying to split the result evenly to have all three days.

Can I bring all my friend

You’ve got Buckley’s o:)

I have been transported to Van Diemen's Land so unfortunately cannot attend this year. I am however making progress in my attempts to chisel through the walls, so hopefully next year.

How many throw overboard corpses with dysentary Reboot?

Only 24 hours left to vote people!

I haven’t voted yet. Which day should I vote for to get a drawn result and two BBQs? :wink:

I have been transported to Van Diemen's Land so unfortunately cannot attend this year. I am however making progress in my attempts to chisel through the walls, so hopefully next year.

How many throw overboard corpses with dysentary Reboot?

Hold boot now
Oh hold him now
Till his Cafes no longer round
And he’s gone
On the empress of Australia or whatever it is
For to face his parole officer

I haven't voted yet. Which day should I vote for to get a drawn result? ;-)
Way too many people here who want to be a Fark Carltoner.

Looks like it’ll be Friday mr only on Wednesday…

I would have voted but there is no option for “I would love to be there but live 2,000 miles away”

If it’s in Jan, I’ll probably make it.