The Bomberblitz BBQ - Match review + photos. We won!

Greetings to all.

As some of you may recall bomberblitz had a bbq during the intra club match last year at the True Value Solar centre with approximately 40 people attending.

The event is basically getting together and using the 1st floor decking area while watching the game and eating cooked sausages on bread. Footy has never smelt so good. I’m happy to provide the sausages again and will be calling for volunteers to bring other stuff as well. It was well shared with attendees bringing onions, coffee, bacon, cups, bread, napkins etc… Many hands did indeed make light work!

I’ll also be asking for a tour of the club post match, post clean up.

Best thing of all is that Essendon won for the day and the club song was sung.

Time is now booked for FRIDAY 3RD FEBRUARY. Suggested time of arrival is 9:30am @ True Value Solar Centre.

Ryan was our gracious host last time round, this time it’s thanks to Justin and Katie. Thanks too to the mods for allowing this again.

Some photos from last time to influence your attendence.

So cast your votes blitzers and hope to see you again and meet a whole lot more of you!

Forgot to add that families are welcome. Alcohol is not.

Ill be at work like a party pooper. i hope you guys have an awesome time. be sure to let Fridge know that he is our new champion

I voted Fri 3Feb for no special reason. I can attend any of them. Let me know if you want me to bring something. Happy to throw in a few $ to cover the cost of those who do bring stuff.

BYO Sisha?

I need a little bit of planning time and would have to come up the night before, so I’m delaying it as long as possible, and voted for Wed 8th.

I have the same BBQ!

Won’t be able to attend but great idea and looking forward to a whole lot of match reports.

if i get fired between now and then, i’m in.

Great stuff! Definately need a BBQ report like last time.

Have one for me.

I have been transported to Van Diemen’s Land so unfortunately cannot attend this year.
I am however making progress in my attempts to chisel through the walls, so hopefully next year.

Great stuff! Definately need a BBQ report like last time.

Have one for me.

I’ve only just worked off the additionals everyone asked me to have!

I have been transported to Van Diemen's Land so unfortunately cannot attend this year. I am however making progress in my attempts to chisel through the walls, so hopefully next year.

Extra thick…sausage (not walls) for Boot please!

Friday 3rd my only chance, but if so, happy to assist/bring whatever

Hopefully no unforeseen snags in my visit, but knowing what’s at steak, I’ll try to get in for my chop.

if i get fired between now and then, i'm in.

Same. Have fun you giant pack of weirdos

Hopefully no unforeseen snags in my visit, but knowing what's at steak, I'll try to get in for my chop.

Bacon the bandwagon?

if i get fired between now and then, i'm in.

Windy Hill flu?

25th, if you want commentary…

The 3rd is marginally acceptable.

BYOB

Bring your own BETA