The CHAPPY thread

LOL

Geelong

CHAPPY.

Gotta love him!

To early to break outt he champagne, cats didn’t resign sign because of his durability, so I’ll start going full retard when he reaches his 16th game fort he season in the granny.

CHAPPYYY

"Chapman is finished, he just won't accept it" - Mark McClure, FoxFooty 21st March 2014.

THE WORST CALL OF THE YEAR ALREADY HAS A NOMINATION AND A WINNER.

"Chapman is finished, he just won't accept it" - Mark McClure, FoxFooty 21st March 2014.

THE WORST CALL OF THE YEAR ALREADY HAS A NOMINATION AND A WINNER.

Agreed. What a flog McClure made of himself before the game!
Loved it after the match when he uncomfortably announced "I was wrong"

CHAP

Loves belting Hawthorn

Bqd0Ype.jpg

Reaction times, skill and output for most of the game, simply breathtaking. Offers something the club hasn’t had for a long time.

Chappy and Jobe were a clear class above all players on the ground. Glad he’s playing for ‘us’

Chappy has always been a big game player. Just knows how to get the ball and when he does he knows exactly what to do with it. he other thing is that other teams will be looking to tag him, taking some pressure off Jake and JD.

The crowd reaction was priceless.

even in heavy traffic he made others look slow as he danced around them

Bqd0Ype.jpg

Best and worst editing ever.

He’s kicked 8 in his last 2 outings hasn’t he?

On target for a ton on GF day if he keeps his average up.

chapstick.jpg

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

Was in beast mode last night.

One thing that I was so impressed with was how if there was a contest in the forward half, Chappy was the one coming out with the ball and before the ball had even hit the ground, he knew where it was going to be. It was freakishly impressive and I pray to god that he is trying to teach players like Jackson Merrett, Zach Merrett and Fantasia the exact same thing.

He had the ball on a string whenever he was near it.

Bqd0Ype.jpg

Best and worst editing ever.

Bomb Doe took me under his wing.

He's kicked 8 in his last 2 outings hasn't he?

Yep, as i heard somebody say, that's the best game Chappy has played since the game before this one. 

Form is not the issue with this guy, just hope we can get a few games with him and Winders in the same time. 

21 touches and 4 goals. What more could you want. 

Reaction times, skill and output for most of the game, simply breathtaking. Offers something the club hasn't had for a long time.
Chappy and Jobe were a clear class above all players on the ground. Glad he's playing for 'us'

BJ says Hi

Reaction times, skill and output for most of the game, simply breathtaking. Offers something the club hasn't had for a long time.
Chappy and Jobe were a clear class above all players on the ground. Glad he's playing for 'us'

BJ says Hi

BJ said that??