In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

Yeah, sounds inconvenient.

I’ll bet Red was disappointed.

Freezed, eh?..

3 Likes

Is Purple the biggest kn0b in the afl media? I occasionally read his Sliding Doors stuff because it amazes me how he manages to outdo himself. He raises (or is it ‘lowers’) the kn0b so effortlessly.

Is that a rhetorical question?

And why would you subject yourself to reading stuff that snivelling little cockslap had anything to do with?

3 Likes

Yes, very rhetorical.

1 Like

Yarra building eh? Nice one Daniel, idiot.

[

](javascript:void(0):wink:

The Yarra building was to be demolished to make way for a new Apple Store at Federation Square.Credit:Daniel Pockett

Celebrities Attend Derby Day

Bec to miss the cup for ‘dream’ New York gig

FLYING OUT REBECCA Judd will miss this year’s Melbourne Cup after landing a last-minute trip to New York for what she has called her “dream job”.
](https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/bec-judd-to-miss-the-cup-for-dream-new-york-gig/news-story/07fd1032c8797527d039ac0961444821)

Vomit.

1 Like

WTF does this have to do with anything?

“Judd will attend parties and interview Australian models behind the scenes in a role for Chadstone.”

Kill me now.

3 Likes

Can we not just immediately skip to the part of our future where people of no real utility are turned in to food?

2 Likes

Some very lean meat there…no marbling at all.

2 Likes

Some bloke tried turning the “unwanted “ into soap with limited acceptance.

2 Likes

Before his time. I think the world is ready now.

Nice that an average Aussie mum, can pick up her dream job in New York, leaving her hubby to look after the 4 kids at the drop of a hat. Truly news worthy.

1 Like

How on earth has that frame gestated 4 humans?

The blue powder helps.

3 Likes

LOL. The dream job is to interview models for Chadstone promos.
Sounds like fake news.

1 Like

You missed the point, which was that she won’t be at the Melb cup. She’s making this huge sacrifice. All for the good of humanity.

5 Likes