1 Like

Die Bart, Die.

1 Like

At least his articles were interesting.

3 Likes

WTF? Just appalling.

Who the fk knows, … or cares?

1 Like

Here is an example of a blatant lack of critical journalistic thinking and how far the willingness to take things at face value has gone.
How the statement below could be quoted with a straight face and without comment is beyond me…

“Prominent Collingwood cheer squad member Joffa Corfe said on Thursday that the grand final incident was “news to me”.

“In all my time in the Collingwood cheer squad, which is getting on to a long while, I’ve never heard any racism, nothing at all,” he said.

“I’d be the first one to stand up and do something about it, and to hear that a cheer squad member was racist is really disappointing.”

I mean, come on…

The most racism I’ve heard is always at Collingwood games. Even toward their own players.

1 Like

Hence my fury a the writer of that article, accepting with a straight face such blatant falsehoods from Joffa. Remember the “ape girl”? Pretty sure she was CFC cheer squad. (Shakes head)

2 Likes

My favourite part of that is the assertion that “millions” of Australians care about rugby union

9 Likes

Fairly certain Nicky Winnmar would disagree with this toothless clowns assertions.

Michael Long probably has a few choice words as well

2 Likes

And considering Jones is on about 5 of Folau’■■■■■ list faults.

It didn’t mention getting nabbed by the Bobbies picking up blokes in a public dunny though, but it sort of looks like it sends you to Folau’s hell.

Nearly had a punch-up a couple of years ago with some ■■■■■■■■ going on all game about Lin Jong.

Joffa must have the same selective deafness as Worsha when he didn’t hear WCE crowd booing Jobe and our players.

1 Like

14 Likes

Ouch. Good on Jack for calling him out.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!!!

4 Likes

That is fantastic! Well done Jack.