In memoriam. Australian Journalism. Judd Wept

f15e8d1c30e12d09d94a8e7a5cb0e634ed8ba4fb_2_281x500

JR8.

Tom?? Tom?? Are you there Tom, …

1 Like

Seriously??? Psychics??!! There is fun, and then there is this.

It’s paywalled, Doe.

What do they say? I gots to know.

I knew you were going to ask that.

1 Like

I predict it’s all a load of codswallop.

1 Like

He’ll be rich. Very rich.
He’ll find love but also heartache.
There will be ill health and a tragedy in the family.
He will find that fame and wealth does not bring happiness.
But he’ll be a fine young cannibal.

4 Likes
2 Likes

They are a straight up pack of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

In a cafe, waiting for my coffee.
Picked up today’s Herald Sun.
Read the first par of the front page story.
Put down the Herald Sun.
Wiped my hand on my pants.

5 Likes

Check the back of the age, love.

2 Likes

What else do you expect grabbing toilet paper willy nilly?

1 Like

1st question: What is a luxury packpack? 2nd Question, is obvious.

‘Devastated’: Instagram model weeps after Richmond theft

PASSPORTS NABBED Fitness model Steph Claire Smith has wept in an emotional appeal on Instagram after her fiance’s luxury backpack was stolen in a Richmond smash-and-grab, begging the thief to return the couple’s passports.
](https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/instagram-model-steph-claire-smith-cries-for-passport-to-be-returned-after-richmond-theft/news-story/f7d116ba528e93915a1f9a7c1eb1f4fa)

[

BALLS OF STEELE: HOW I RECOVERED FROM TESTICLE TRAUMA

PIES PRIMED Steele Sidebottom opens up on how he has overcome a painful testicle injury and unpleasant recovery for Collingwood’s qualifying final.
3h ago15
](https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/collingwood/collingwood-to-regain-injured-pair-steele-sidebottom-and-jordan-de-goey-for-qualifying-final/news-story/02854b9ace2437a509888bb64522b2de)

Well, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m more interested in why Bec Judd is skipping this year’s Brownlow… not a slow news day for the Herald Scum at all, in any way, whatsoever…

3 Likes

There’s also the requisite article on Jimmy and Nadia Bartel’s marriage break up. She’s not going to be perfect all the time just coz the world says she should be.

Um, who asked you to be?

Why TF,… do people visit these pointless sad excuses for NEWS sites, … and then bleat about all the bullshit non news that’s there?

I find this behaviour rather bizarre.

news.com is a pretty generic site that pops up because you have other Microsoft programs.
I don’t pay for or subscribe to it, or the Hun or the Always Co-dependant.

But I reserve the right to say something is ■■■■ when I see something they publish and call news.

4 Likes

And people bag Apple? I don’t get to see this ■■■■ unless one of you ■■■■■ posts it here. Get ■■■■■■, the lotta yas.

Wow

1 Like

And then you also find the energy to respond to it, from some wellspring of wisdom.