The crowd

that's not the point mate. Gumby was terrible today- but nobody that wears an Essendon jumper on the field of play should be bronxed by his OWN supporters.

Poor form from some of our fans.

Interesting to her that Marc Murphy has started getting Bronx cheers from the scum supporters, we are better than that.

when the did "let's go bombers let's go *clap clap*" become a chant?

had a bit of a cringe when i heard that go up today.

It always seems to be quiet Sunday crowd. Many times I’ve been on a Sunday and just don’t think people are feeling it. It’s much different compared to any other day.

Very poor crowd size, seems as though our fans are believing the papers saying that points will be stripped.

We gt 32k v interstate side and thats poor??? ■■■■■■ hell lucky we arent melbourne or north melbourne I guess

We gt 32k v interstate side and thats poor??? ■■■■■■ hell lucky we arent melbourne or north melbourne I guess

35k, but I reckon about 10k were WC supporters.

I still reckon 10k were WC supporters.

Why was the crowd so ■■■■-weak yesterday?

34,000 is poor and I reckon Norf had as many as us. We sit on level 2, EFC Hi-Mark and it was empty around us, except for Norf fans who obviously got traded reserved seats.

Was it the time for the match, or do our supporters have too much money, when they can let their reserved seats go empty. Or have they given up because we have lost some games. I hate fair weather supporters, so tell me it was just a scheduling thing.

The 17th of August is traditionally a big wedding day.

Not as big as September 21, but big none the less.

Maybe that was the reason?

I had to play basketball and have been to most other games this year, maybe everyone was playing basketball?

1:10 pm Sunday and 4:40 pm Saturday are the worst attended timeslots because of how it interferes with people's routines.

There would have been 10K+ extra if the games were on Friday/Saturday night or even 4:40pm on Sunday.

Crowd talk, very apprehensive about turning up tonight, someone better have some funny songs and the like to make it worth while. Much appreciated.