The crowd

For all the talk about getting behind the club, sticking it up the Eagles fans for booing Jobe… Nothing.

The loudest I heard the crowd was again booing Jobe, booing Fletch and the Eagles chant.

Would’ve been louder at the city in at Patersons!

In fainrness they did "out cheer" the boos just then.

Well done. At a home game against an interstate team some cheers were barely audible over a chorus of boos.

Will put my hand up, didn’t go today.

The 1pm starts are a prick, simply can’t get there.

Didn’t sound good on TV, along with fathead Eddie reading the obituary on our club. Fark off filth

our crowds are always ■■■■... just saying..

none of their boo's were all that loud at the ground, all our anger was stemmed to the umpires but there was some noise for Jobe, Hirdy, and Fletch. Was in no mood to be drowning out their boo's by the end though, very flat.

none of their boo's were all that loud at the ground, all our anger was stemmed to the umpires but there was some noise for Jobe, Hirdy, and Fletch. Was in no mood to be drowning out their boo's by the end though, very flat.

yep. I gave it to their players and the umpires all game. The majority around me didn't make a noise.Never understood why you would go to the footy and not cheer on your team. I am not of fan of Gumby at all but those that bronx'd him should be ashamed of themselves.

yep. I gave it to their players and the umpires all game. The majority around me didn't make a noise.Never understood why you would go to the footy and not cheer on your team. I am not of fan of Gumby at all but those that bronx'd him should be ashamed of themselves.

Farken this.

It is not the time to turn on our players now. That was a pathetic thing to do especially since they seemed to be the same people who sat there in silence when Jobe was booed.

Pretty poor Gumby was given the bronx. Shocking taste.
Essendon supporters did what they could in the circumstances to support Jobe. Nevertheless, thought our cheers well out did their boos, by quite a bit.

If Gumby could take a mark then he might not get the bronx cheers

I was sitting in the AFL members area that was closest to the West Coast supporters and I really I heard some very minor booing that was drowned out by alot of appluase for Jobe.

Sums it up.  Only heard eagles supporters booing Jobe fairly deep into the last and our (by then) dispirited supporters still drowned them out.  There's not much the supporters can do when they're given nothing to cheer about.

The crowd was pretty vocal in the first half. I reckon the umpiring knocked the wind out of everyone’s sails. The crowd thinned out considerably in the last 10 minutes too.

who was the guy that invaded the ground twice?

LOL I didn' hear ■■■■ today, Was pretty average, TV must've made it sound a but more interesting. Was it the same streaker? He was good value.

LOL I didn' hear **** today, Was pretty average, TV must've made it sound a but more interesting. Was it the same streaker? He was good value.

Loved when he toppled over.  His efforts meant the day wasn't a complete waste.

If Gumby could take a mark then he might not get the bronx cheers

that's not the point mate. Gumby was terrible today- but nobody that wears an Essendon jumper on the field of play should be bronxed by his OWN supporters.

Poor form from some of our fans.

Crowd seemed flaccid on television.

The guys sitting in aisle 48 row p that keep "ding donging" when TBell gets the ball were there again, ■■■■■■ annoying, although there wasn't actually that much chiming today, unfortunately :(

Crowd was pathetic today, even last week we drowned out the filth booing Jobe but today it was disgusting. Not a fan of the open roof either.