The February Player Intake

Mark and is a great player

And he’s our ruck coach.
He may well have a say if Michael gets picked up.

Glad we got Polky to 100 games, now get some sons!

Don’t think it works that way, I was always under the impression it is 100 games at one club. Not a blend of games at many clubs to get 100.

E.g. Anthony Daniher played 115 at Sydney and 118 at the dons, making Joe eligible for both clubs. Polk played 94 for the lions, missing out by 6 games for any father son for that club. The 6-7 games with us don’t count.

Please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Hope they all enjoy one last AFL Mad Monday for the majority of them.

Don’t think it works that way, I was always under the impression it is 100 games at one club. Not a blend of games at many clubs to get 100.

E.g. Anthony Daniher played 115 at Sydney and 118 at the dons, making Joe eligible for both clubs. Polk played 94 for the lions, missing out by 6 games for any father son for that club. The 6-7 games with us don’t count.

I think you’re right but I’m just glad we got Polk to an individual milestone as well as Stokes 200th, Cooney 250th, Grima back playing in the AFL etc. Another small positive this year.

I think YT was joking.

that’s the joke

Half the blitz members don’t know who are our top ups and who are on our list. It’s not a stretch for someone to misunderstand the father/son rule.

But cheers WW, only half a day late but glad you could precisely read the humour a single sentence on an internet forum…*

*see what I did there, sarcasm, but you already knew that :slight_smile:

Thank you for choosing to fly with the Essendon Bombers. We hope you enjoyed your stay and when thinking about football again think to choose us as the best times of your life.

Please be aware that you are all fully fledged Essendon people and there will be no asterisks next to your name.

Thank you for donning the sash.

Cabin crew, cross checks and doors to auto for landing.