James Polkinghorne
Ryan Crowley
Jonathan Simpkin
Nathan Grima
Sam Michael
Mark Jamar and
Sam Grimley

for donning the sash this year.

You have all done a great job in a difficult year for the club and are now all officially Bombers.

Super help. Thanks boys.

No grima or Michael?

Grima?
Sam Michael?

Glad we got Polky to 100 games, now get some sons!

Agreed…thank you so much for helping us in a time of need…their attitudes and efforts from day 1 have been second to none, and a big part of why we have achieved so much this year.

Missing Hartley and Brown

Seriously though - great effort by the top ups!

Ummm… neither are top ups.

Not top ups. Part of the family now.

Love how Stokes seems genuinely surprised at how big Essendon is as a club. You know you’re big when every ■■■■■■■ mouthbreather from west coast to the east ■■■■■■■ hates you for ■■■■ then can’t bear the fact that your club survived the biggest scandal in the history of the sport.

Not top ups. Part of the family now.

Yep, you can tell for all the success that STokes and Kelly have had, they talk about us with a fair bit of passion. Stokes saying “I had no idea how big this club was” was a great comment I reckon. Momentum/…

Such a great way to send them off today. Will be a brilliant memory for these boys. Great day.

Thank you lads. Forever, you will be Essendon players, representatives of the greatest sporting club in the universe. I wish you every success in your footy careers and beyond. Your efforts this year will not be soon forgotten.

Woooooooooooooosh

Woooooooooooooosh

He’s not a top up either. He’s our coach.

I am sooo proud of our club right now!!!
Thank f*** Dad didn’t support Norf!!!

Woooooooooooooosh

He’s not a top up either. He’s our coach.

So can we get him as a delisted free agent?

All Jakes aside, I saw him at 7.30am driving near Windy Hill when I was on the way to an appointment. He looked stern so I took it as a sign that we’d Fark Fark Carlton. And we did.

Mark and is a great player

Mark and is a great player

You write l8ke i talk right now