The "FFS umpiring, FFS" thread

Blatent holding the ball 20m out. Blatent push in the back to Hooker 25m out. Blatent decapitation on Goddard 50m out.

Nice back pedal.

Can you please tell me when this blatant push against Hooker happened, Iā€™d like to have a look at it cause it doesnā€™t stick in my mindā€¦
You couldnā€™t say the free for Goddard wouldā€™ve definitively resulted in a goal.

Do not want to taint the post game thread. So dragged this up. How on earth do you lose the free kick count when you smash a team by 70 points and win basically every key indicator?

3 Likes

Simple, donā€™t get paid frees when you should, like HTB, incorrect disposal and high fend-offs.

1 Like

I started watching about 20 mins in and the first 20 or 25 minutes I watched was quite one sided Portā€™s way
Mind you they did make more of the play than us for that spell

I donā€™t think the umpiring was that bad otherwise. Few missed, mostly ones that never get paid (forwards can push or scrag in contests, backs canā€™t) and a couple of lucky dip ruck infringements. Pretty unobtrusive otherwise

The umpiring improved after the fourth ump got injured and they went back to threeā€¦

4 Likes

Maggots had a key involvement in PAā€™s first goals. Must have shat themselves looking at the scoreline and anticipating a stern memo from AFL HQ.

1 Like

Also just read the article where Clarkson referred to the umpiring against GC disgraceful. When is the angry dwarf finally going to get a please explain?

1 Like

I bet he doesnā€™t get a $20,000 fine.

1 Like

The angry dwarf will be fine as long as he sticks to defaming all four umps.

1 Like

Yeah how would the game have been played out if Chambo didnā€™t get injured?

so high fend off face unacceptable

high fend off crushing a persons throat acceptable?

do not understand, Gleeson got throat punched twice

1 Like

Clarkson just got fined 20k for his disgraceful umpiring comment. Maybe the wheel really has turned against Hawthorn.

1 Like

Yep, full attention on the GWS and Gold Coast darlings now.

Nope, heā€™s just deflecting for his ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  team and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  club. Will go on for weeks until no one notices and then they get a priority pick

The little angry man only has to pay 5,000 as the other 15,000 is suspended for the rest of 2017.

Hawthorn, a priority pick? Not even if they lose every game for the rest of the year by 100 points.

1 Like

AFL wants him to move to Gold Coast for a bundle & heā€™s resisting, ā€¦ so itā€™s time to apply the screws.

4 Likes

and it goes to MND so heā€™ll get a tax deduction.