The Final Team Dogs vs Us 8-4-18

Good != Matchwinning

Missing some of this

There’s no stupid quite like Blitz stupid.

1 Like

Not saying we should do it, because I think we should persevere with the plan to play both Langford and Stringer as strong bodied onballers (and I think Hooker is probably too slow to play back), but, right at the moment, we would be a much better balanced side with

Forward - Stewart, one of Hooker?Daniher (obviously Joe if fit and in form, but not as he is at present), and one of Stringer/Langford, with the smaills Tippa, Fanta, Green.
I’m not sure 3 talls works. Two talls and a medium tall (Stringer/Langford/Lav), where one of the talls (Stewart) is mobile, works better in modern football than 3 talls where 2 of them are not good on the ground. Contested marks is not how most goals are kicked any more.

1 Like

So you’re saying “we can’t win”?
Excellent.

Green was pretty solid last week tbh

Playing baguley over youth? wow

2 Likes

Me too.

And being outcoached by Lyon. So obvious to so many.

2 Likes

I reckon this is our strongest side of the 3 rounds so far.
Bombers by 55

9 Likes

Bullshit it’s double standards. Tippa has runs on the board, including big performances against Carlton and GC when 90% of the team was ■■■■■.

They also play wildly different roles.

It’s chalk and cheese.

2 Likes

Thanks Fellas, I was thinking of taking a holiday from this place.

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Carlton game his last good one IMO. He was very good.

I obviously saw the gold coast game differently. Midfield trounced them, we had 30+ shots, Hooker being Hooker kept them in the game loger than they should’ve been.

1 Like

Geez, how many months since I last got to watch Orazio play. Far too many. May he never miss another game ever again.

7 Likes

No. I’m not saying that. At all.

1 Like

As long as you can admit you’re selecting on reputation, not form.

1 Like

don’t worry, people with more than 2 brain cells get what you mean.

a win against a ■■■■ side will cover over the cracks, and the zealots will be out in force to claim how right they are about their faith in the coach and club.

1 Like

A win this week will be a breath of relief that we didn’t drop another valuable 4 points. That’s about it.

5 Likes

6 Likes