The Final Team Dogs vs Us 8-4-18

Bags coming in for a tall down back i am on board with. As the dogs don’t have a lot of talls up there. I’m just really surprised that it was Hartley that got dumped for him.

“Might not”.

LOL

Im a huge wrap on the Fridge. His ball use and set shots for goal is in the 5 % at our club. His set shots alone are the best at the club.

He is unfortunate, but if you arnt racking up possessions you need to be getting 5+ tackles a game.

I think Tippa edged him out basically because he has the runs on the board, and we all know he struggles interstate.

Was it my imagination or did Walla run with Neale for a portion of the game last week?

I think this should become the new official ‘Blitzer cracks the sh/ts’ photo, which should be posted again at appropriate times.

@wimmera1’s reaction to Wooshas reappointment
@benfti’s reaction to our vanilla drafting
@DJR’s reaction when the kiosk is out of hot chips

etc etc

7 Likes

She’s crying because she thinks she’s wearing Geelong gear. Poor kid.

1 Like

She wanted more ice cream, didn’t she?

RAZZLE DAZZLE BABY

5 Likes

Something worth celebrating right there!

Glad to have him back!

1 Like

Is she crying just because we lost?? …Or because she knows it means Daddys gonna be a grump all week though?? :thinking:

5 Likes

No boys, so dickson to kick 6.

Who is their ruckman? English? Back up?

English their ruck, apparently Redpath is the back up.

Well, Orazio is back, so no more practice matches; the season can properly start now.

8 Likes

Begley is very stiff, but unfortunately I think it was the right move. Well, the obvious move anyway. Tippa has to be on notice though.

Myers and bags, hey? Hopefully they can reproduce their 2014 form…

Whats the bet he is the Emergency for Sunday and doesn’t even play VFL on Saturday.

razzle dazzle to the package boy oh boy wowee

2 Likes

Surprised we have gone with Brown over Hartley but meh… I would have given Langford a month in the firsts and I agree with others that our development of him is very strange. I think in context perhaps his biggest issue is his tank and considering Stringers is worse it be becomes difficult to carry both players. I’m going with the tank thing anyway… otherwise it seems a very disappointing decision.

We were too tall last week. Especially if we’re not using Hurley as a spare man. We had the option of doing it, but didn’t.

Bulldogs don’t have a tall forwardline. So it made sense to drop a key defender.

3 Likes

Up there with the most rubbish posts I have ever seen. Outstanding.

keep reading love