The Final Team Dogs vs Us 8-4-18

It means cloning humans is finally a reality

11 Likes

I was hoping that was the case. Was worried the VFL had given the final team away

Umm… ah, doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Though if we were cloning I wouldn’t start with Hartley

2 Likes

Out: Brown, Begley
In: Fantasia, Myers

2 Likes

Boyd appeared to be barely a vfl level player in the practice match. I think there are still issues around him tbh.

Probly will kick 6

1 Like

over on Western Bulldogs fan site they are having a similar chat…

7 Likes

FFS. Langford out for Myers and I’ll go ape.

And yes, I’m preparing to go ape.

7 Likes

I hope Langford gets dropped, he was putrid. Myers will offer more this week, aggression at the very least.

2 Likes

We’re so concerned about protecting the kids that we’re not only bringing David Myers back in straight away off no base but we’re actually dropping one of the kids out of the side altogether

3 Likes

myers will offer 15 kicks over his shoulder that go 40 metres up 15 forward and will get punched further than his original kicking position. also won’t be able to get hands clear for a good handpass, and will drop it at teammates feet. but he told carlton to get stuffed so he must play…

6 Likes

As I said, he will offer more than Langford!

6 Likes

in 1 game maybe, over a career? who knows.

1 Like

That’s kinda the thing. He won’t. Langford was average last week as were 20 other players I don’t know if you’ve noticed. He was also in the bests for the week before FFS.

3 Likes

How about Hartley’s missus?

3 Likes

Seems to be quite a few here who simply don’t have the capacity to think back more than a week… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Only player who’s in doubt is Hurley

JD is clearly not right.

Limited on game day and didn’t complete much of training today either.

1 Like

the amount of times I heard this over the years.

I see it when I believe it expecting another Essington performance

I would like to see him tried as a key defender. I remember reading he was tried there at Adelaide without success, but it was a long time ago now. He could also be susceptible to giving away frees, like he does in the ruck. But failed forwards with athleticism often can make good key defenders. (Jones at FC). Could be worth a try given our deficiencies in defence.

1 Like