THE FINAL TEAM - rd 6 vs Dees

Combination of balance and rest

He could have been rested at half time Anzac Day.
Makes absolutely perfect sense.

9 Likes

He was at a loose end IMHO this week.

Watson will be out for Howlett I would say.

Iā€™d like to see Stewart before Langford, but we risk going too tall. Still, Francis never went on ball and pretty much hung back near goals.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see how TBell goes. If he can come in and perform better than Looney, then we are in really good shape in the Ruck department.

I hope he plays well enough to stay in the side for the Perth match, I canā€™t remember how TBell goes on interstate tripsā€¦ itā€™s been so long.

Theyā€™re not going that short if they bring in McDonald, Pedersen and Weideman.

3 Likes

I can only agree if it was fitness. He looked close to finding his mojo back.

Almost winning the medal should say something(and yes I know the coaches didnā€™t vote for him).

I donā€™t think this game will tell us much about TBC. He should absolutely slaughter Melbourne in the ruck simply because of their injury list at present. It should be a very nice welcome back to AFL for him.

8 Likes

It will tell us plenty if he struggles against them

12 Likes

They dropped out 3 talls for that to happen.

Watts/Weideman Fwd; Pederson ruck; two mcDonalds and Frost back

Similar ish setup to us except weā€™ve got a proper ruckman

That would be the quickest and shortest (most exciting) centreline weā€™ve had for a very long time.

8 Likes

Fasolo had 4 shots, Iā€™d hope Hurley would be furious after allowing someone of Fasoloā€™s level have that many opportunities.

2 Likes

ā€¦ and now weā€™re favourite (or did that happen after the Hogan news?)

This is very true, but thereā€™s no need to wish that upon the big fella. Iā€™m choosing to believe heā€™ll kill it, but we still wonā€™t really know how he is going afterwards.

2 Likes

Yeah, agree. Which Iā€™d say isnā€™t going ā€œvery shortā€.

Yep, point taken. And I certainly donā€™t wish that upon him. I hope he does indeed kill it

What does the VFL squad look like?

Doubt couple of them will play VFL.

For them, why is Hogan out?

Edit: @Wanderlust said it more politely below.

His dad passed away today.