The fixture is in - 2022

Thanks for chasing this up @Vozdog

I wonder if anyone at the club realises that they can share a calendar on google or iCloud for free?

1 Like

Perhaps written in the AwFuL Telstra contract that you will pay even if you use anyone else.

1 Like

You superstar!

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve actually got no idea, I’m sure it was probably just easier and more convenient to outsource to a third party rather than manage it in house, but it shouldn’t be too hard or time consuming for someone to set up a public calendar.

Call me old fashioned but I believe it’s possible to enter Calendar dates manually.
Or is that a skill, like thatching, grommet stuffing, and baldersnatching, that’s died out except for a handful of retro hipsters?

3 Likes

I copied all the first 8 fixtures from the AFL ECal into a Google Calendar I will share here LINK HERE

Will update when the rest of the fixtures are live. Hope this can be of help to someone!

4 Likes

Thanks!

Can this calendar be pinned in the Hanger? Do we do closed pinned threads any more?

Nice of AFL to reward us with our brilliant start to the season with prime time…

2 Likes

Haha why are we getting 3 Friday Night games in a row?

2 Likes

Probably because we are ratings.

Giving the fans (of other teams) what they want to see. Dons getting smashed.

Just hide us on Sunday twilight already, theyre embarrassing enough as it is, I dont want everyone else to see it.

5 Likes

How good is 4.40pm Sunday at Marvel

2 Likes

Significantly better than 8.40pm on a Friday when we are playing out West.

Both days and timeslots should be automatic forfeiture for us.

I’ll take it

1 Like

Fed up with the 8.40 Thursday/Friday games v west coast they’ve given us these last few years

1 Like

Fixture related but also…Ralph is such a tool

I agree with him!

2 Likes

I’m with Ralphy. Thank fark. I’m a much nicer person if my weekend gets ruined on a Sunday, not a Friday.

2 Likes